X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johan851
    • Mar 2006

Need some help on cabinets

Hey all. I'm new to this DIY thing, but I've decided to give the Modula MT's a try. The only problem is that I don't have the tools or the space to do the cutouts on the cabinets myself. Does anyone know of a place (or a person) that could do the cutting for me?
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

If you buy the PE boxes, all you need is a electric drill and a jigsaw to complete the system.

You close the door to the bathroom and do the woodworking in the bathtub (preferably empty) Then vacuum it out and rinse away the small stuff with the shower....

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• johan851
      • Mar 2006

Don't you need to sink the drivers? Or is that optional?

Comment

• dyazdani
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ThomasW
        If you buy the PE boxes, all you need is a electric drill and a jigsaw to complete the system.

You close the door to the bathroom and do the woodworking in the bathtub (preferably empty) Then vacuum it out and rinse away the small stuff with the shower....
        Just make sure you set something up for your SO to do during that time. I would be killed if mine saw that!
        Danish

Comment

• ThomasW
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Don't you need to sink the drivers? Or is that optional?
          If you cover the exposed surfaces of the baffle with felt gasket material flush mounting the drivers isn't necessary.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"