X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobEllis
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Active Filter Board Group Buy

This is a not for profit group buy any money left over will be donated to support diyAudio. Please pardon the intrusion, but I thought some members here might be interested. If it a rule violation, mods please delete.

If you aren't a diyAudio member you can send me a PM here and I will tell you my paypal address

The group buy WIKI is at http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.p...Filter+Boards+

The board offers in an 80 x 100 mm form:

(This is intended as a final board - placement is tight, rework to change component values might be difficult. )

balanced/single ended input buffer with shelving Low pass (BSC)and low pass for bandwidth limiting

up to 4th order HP and LP with sallen-key equal component value topology

2 output buffers with adjustable attenuation

The following can be patched into either high pass or low pass sections:

2 individual EQ sections that can be either peak or notch filters

1 first order all pass in either 0-180 or 180-360 topology

Linkwitz transform (biquad) can also be configured as Twin-T for dipole EQ.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Some people have emailed about this thread so here's my reply......

Although not ask prior to posting, I have no problems with this offer. This is more a public service on Bob's part that anything else. I don't that he's going to get rich selling $5.00 empty printed circuit boards... :wink:

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• BobEllis
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005

I won't make any money on this. My reward is I get to buy a board designed to my specifications at a reasonable price without having to learn to use a board CAD program.

Sorry for bending the rules a bit.

Bob

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"