X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneoldude
    • Apr 2005

H1212 27TBFC/G info

Hi,

I am doing some modelling of the H1212 with a program that needs the native (without the chamber installed) BL in tesla*meters and CMS in meters/newtons and RMS in newton*second/meters and the actual total volume of the enclosure behind the dome.

Or in the alternative I do not need the chamber volume if I can get the effective BL, CMS and RMS of the tweeter as built with the rear chamber installed.

I have gone to the Seas site and they have no contact information and no technical data source other than the PDF data sheets that do not give everything I need.

If anyone knows anyone at Seas or has another source for that info, please get me the info. I will appreciate it greatly. ;x(

In fact if you have the following on any tweeter I can use it instead of the H1212:

actual SD, BL, CMS, RMS, MMD, LE, RE and volume behind the dome or the effective numbers as built with the rear chamber installed.

Thanks.
    oneoldude :later:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet" - Damon Runyon
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est" (There is no disputing taste) - Ancient Roman Saying
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by oneoldude
    Hi,

I am doing some modelling of the H1212 with a program that needs the native (without the chamber installed) BL in tesla*meters and CMS in meters/newtons and RMS in newton*second/meters and the actual total volume of the enclosure behind the dome.

Or in the alternative I do not need the chamber volume if I can get the effective BL, CMS and RMS of the tweeter as built with the rear chamber installed.

I have gone to the Seas site and they have no contact information and no technical data source other than the PDF data sheets that do not give everything I need.

If anyone knows anyone at Seas or has another source for that info, please get me the info. I will appreciate it greatly. ;x(

In fact if you have the following on any tweeter I can use it instead of the H1212:

actual SD, BL, CMS, RMS, MMD, LE, RE and volume behind the dome or the effective numbers as built with the rear chamber installed.

Thanks.

Here you go.

Bjorn Magne Idland
    Laboratory Technician
    SEAS, Norway
    E-mail: bidland@seas.no

Bjorn has posted occassionally on MAD and sent several of us a crossover for a CA15/TDFC/TV design he did. He has answered many questions about Seas drivers in the past.

Nice guy.

HTH

Jim

Comment

• JoshK
      • Mar 2005

Speaking of the H1212, was anyone able to get the grill off to remove the plastic diffusor? It doesn't look like it will come off easily.

Comment

• oneoldude
        • Apr 2005

Jim,

Thanks! :T
        oneoldude :later:
        "The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet" - Damon Runyon
        "De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est" (There is no disputing taste) - Ancient Roman Saying

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"