X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgveteran
    • Oct 2005

Dayton prices are unreal!

Before I get all flipped out about these great prices, do these drivers perform as well.

My thoughts are to make three center channel type encosures in a threeway config. I'm looking for a design that would hit 105db peaks driven by at least 200-250 watts per channel.My usual listening is at about 90db.

Thanx.
    Here is my LCR "Trio". Way to go guys !
  • Brian Bunge
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2001

Read the Modula MTM sticky thread at the top of the page. Over the course of the last few pages you'll get some feedback from some guys that have built them. Also, there are some threads somewhere around here showing distortion measurements taken with the RS drivers and how they compare to some high dollar stuff.

If you are planning on orienting all 3 speakers horizontally like you would a center channel then I say go for it. If not, then I suggest building a 3 way center and then a pair of towers for your L/R speakers. Even Dan Wiggins admits that the Exodus Audio LCR's, which he designed, sound better if you place all three horizontally.

Comment

• kgveteran
      • Oct 2005

Thanx Brian.
      Here is my LCR "Trio". Way to go guys !

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"