X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjd
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Dec 2004

The good news is I think you both are looking at less than full baffle step.

Cabs look great. You should put something we're familiar with into those pics to convey the scale better! They look cute at the moment. :P

If I recall correctly, I never published my last set of crossover tweaks before holding off on measurements, but if there ever *is* the urge to buy a pile of parts and try it anyhow... just let me know.

C
    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Marzen
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Captain Cojo
      ...Actually, I was kind of thinking about a trapizoidal bass bin that the modula would set on-but I wonder if your t-line would even be better? :roll:
      I was leaning in the same direction somewhat. Add a lower bass bin / stand beneath the Modula MTM's for a woofer. Perhaps one of the new RS Subs? It could be run from my 'B' channel output for full range 2 channel listening, or easily disabled for 5.1 surround movie mode. This seems more practical than digging a tunnel to my neighbors basement for a big IB sub system.
      What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

This seems more practical than digging a tunnel to my neighbors basement for a big IB sub system
        Some people have no sense of adventure ..:wink:

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"