X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpOoNmAn
    • Sep 2003

Photo Album of my Theatre

Its a work in progress, its all been arriving in waves so getting it all up and running is driving me nuts, but in a good way :T

rack is being rearranged, the rotel rcd 1072 arrives tomorrow, and in some pics youll notice the rotel 1075 has since been replaced with the Halo a52 amp.

the setup is amazing for video and sound. This new Infocus 4805 kills the 4800/X1, not even close in pic quality. Looking for a used Halo C2, the hunt is on! The Outlaw 950 is nice, but its not a Halo, thats for sure :E

If the link does Not work, do a search for "spoonmandts" in the members directory.

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
    GameTracker -My List-
    Life is short, Play it LOUD!
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Looking good, classy slideshow too :T

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• DelRay
      • Jun 2004

Very nice setup. That Parasound does look sweet. Def Tech. With the SC1 way cool. enjoy! :T

Comment

• SpOoNmAn
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DelRay
        Very nice setup. That Parasound does look sweet. Def Tech. With the SC1 way cool. enjoy! :T
        I just looked at your album. I thought mine was good until I saw yours

GameTracker -My List-

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

You're getting there Aaron! :T

Have you tried putting down a rug in front of the mains and center channel speakers? That'll cut way down on first-order reflections from the floor surface. You may be surprised at the change in what you are hearing.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• SpOoNmAn
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by David Meek
            You're getting there Aaron! :T

Have you tried putting down a rug in front of the mains and center channel speakers? That'll cut way down on first-order reflections from the floor surface. You may be surprised at the change in what you are hearing.
            David, I actually do have one. An area rug, which measures about 10 x 8 is what the couch is sitting on. But that means that its in the middle of the room, probably not close enough to the speakers. I was going to mess with another rug I have, err had, but it seems in the move, I might have forgotten it at the other house, or tossed it. I could have sworn I brought it with me :x

the rug now is about 3ft away from the front 3 speakers. Hmm..let me snap a pic to better illustrate...

maybe you can give your opinion wether or not it might help to move it closer?.....

GameTracker -My List-

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Get someone to slide a mirror on the ground while your sitting in the main listening position. If you can see the speakers in the reflection of the mirror while it's still on carpet, you're good to go. If the mirror's on wood though you may want to try moving the carpet or adding another one

Jason
              Jason

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"