Minimalist Kitchen/Dining Room system

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmak
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 1032

    #1

    Minimalist Kitchen/Dining Room system

    I thought I'd share.

    *Cheapie LG 42" LCD
    *ABox android
    *B&W T7 Bluetooth (as "soundbar" and iPod)
    *Pivoting single stud mount

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1302.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	872156

    Ken

Related Topics

Collapse

  • P-Dub
    Calculating room volume?
    by P-Dub
    Well, in a nicely closed off room, that's easy, LxWxH. But what about the various opennings? At what point do you say, enough is enough?

    Take for example a house I'm looking at renting. The main living room is nice and large, I'd estimate a 24ft x 18ft x 8ft room. But it's not closed...
    14 June 2002, 15:32 Friday
  • aarsoe
    How to best combine SSP-800 and a Soundbar?
    by aarsoe
    Hi
    First off it is sad to see so little activity here - but hoping that you guys are still checking in to see what is going on.

    So I really want to get some pointers on how to best combine a soundbar and a traditional setup for a home theater.
    The reason I want to do this...
    20 September 2017, 19:39 Wednesday
  • 123Toid
    DIY Dayton Soundbar
    by 123Toid
    I have a living room that had a really cheap Samsung sound bar that we picked up with a gift card a few years back. But I have always wanted to design and build a soundbar from scratch. So recently I did just that.

    Goal: Is to have a soundbar that sounds great and is compact for most...
    13 September 2017, 18:07 Wednesday
  • spadez
    I think I might need a soundbar [dun dun dunnnn]
    by spadez
    Hi,

    I've not been on here for a while but I could do with some help. I've moved into a flat recently. My TV sits on a cabinet which has an wide and tall opening which would be perfect for a speaker.

    I'm slightly adverse to having some large floor standing speakers since...
    23 March 2016, 05:36 Wednesday
  • H.Donald
    Do you understand people who don't love music or h.t.
    by H.Donald
    Recently my wife and I were invited to a dinner party.The hosts were a rather well to do couple and their brownstone was in the Beacon Hill section of Boston.This is prime real estate with a capital P.Their neighbors include that Kerry/Heinz duo who's been in the news lately.I was not looking forward...
    14 September 2004, 16:21 Tuesday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"