X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

SuperNude List Errors

I've figured out everything up to this point. I entered in all my discs (where did Sunday go?), pressed "execute" and got the following error:

Icon compression OFF.
    Compiling CSF...
    Opening script "C:\Program Files\ProntoEdit4\SuperNudeList\SuperNudelist_Beta 11\SN_Temp\SuperNudelist.csf" for reading
    Warning (line 3979) : Button "HBO Family" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 4017) : Button "HBO Plus" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 4055) : Button "HBO Signature" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 4235) : Button "Cinemax" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 6737) : Button "FM/AM" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 7327) : Button "PIP" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 8361) : Button "Setup" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 9999) : Button "Guide" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 10945) : Button "On" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 10993) : Button "Off" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 11454) : Button "Ver 2.0" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Warning (line 12032) : Button "Alphabet" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Resolving references...
    Line 7345 : Error E0019 : "Invalid SubPanel" Pass 1 : "AliasDeviceButton("This","Inputs","",494)"
    "C:\Program Files\ProntoEdit4\SuperNudeList\SuperNudelist_Beta 11\SN_Temp\SuperNudelist.csf" is not a valid CSF file.
    I emailed the author but I don't expect an answer (sure would be nice though). Thought maybe Andrew or another expert could help out.

Thanks in advance!

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

OK by eliminating duplicate names of buttons (within a panel) I managed to work the error down to just this:

Icon compression OFF.
    Compiling CSF...
    Opening script "C:\Program Files\ProntoEdit4\SuperNudeList\SuperNudelist_Beta 11\SN_Temp\SuperNudelist.csf" for reading
    Warning (line 11897) : Button "Alphabet" already exists in this panel. In certain case, it could be difficult to resolve references.
    Resolving references...
    Line 7345 : Error E0019 : "Invalid SubPanel" Pass 1 : "AliasDeviceButton("This","Inputs","",494)"
    "C:\Program Files\ProntoEdit4\SuperNudeList\SuperNudelist_Beta 11\SN_Temp\SuperNudelist.csf" is not a valid CSF file.
    There's still a duplicate button listed "Alphabet"...but I can't find it. I think I've tried every button in my .ccf looking for it.

I'm also unsure what this part means:

That's somewhere around my TV or DVD device (I think) but I can't figure out what this error means.

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• SiliGoose
      • Aug 2000

Nevermind. I found help at Remote Central. It worked perfectly!

This is SO COOL!!! My Pronto was my favorite piece of HT gear before and now it's even more useful. I thought it was cool when I found out I could change channels by pressing an icon made of the station logo....but keeping track of my whole CD collection is simply amazing. Everyone should have a Pronto just for this application.

Andrew (and any others with experience with Super Nudelist): what happens when you purchase a new CD? Nudelist seems to keep my catalog in memory so I know I can just enter the new CD info but what about how it compiles the new .ccf?
      Will it just over write the nudelist in the existing .ccf? -or should I delete the nudelist device on my existing .ccf each time I add a CD?

Just curious,

-Sili
      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

*bump*

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Sorry Goose I've been away most of the week. When you add a new CD and complie it will warn you (multiple times!) that you can delete the old list...its ok to do this. I'd advise though to make a back up (I like to zip them) just in case something goes wrong but touch wood I've been using the same input and output CCF for months with zero problems.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Camp how's SN coming along?

Comment

• SiliGoose
              • Aug 2000

Oh, I forgot to update.

Everything is fantastic. My .ccf (along with Super Nude List) is working perfectly...and it's a MUCH improved design. "Stealing" your .ccf was a great thing!

I'm really thinking of getting a color Pronto...probably the Marantz version. I'm going to try to force myself to wait a year to see if prices drop...but...can't...fight...the urge.

-Sili
              www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"