X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Todays Ultimate PC.

Read about what is considered the ultimate PC right now, right here. Read it fast because come tomorrow, it will be yesterdays news...heheh OK, maybe not that fast

Read About it Here

I was a bit surprized to see Voodoo Computers offer up their case for this for they only sell complete systems. I guess it showcases their fine factory case mods. I love that Imola Orange color the case is painted.

Bing
    Bing
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Radeon??

SCSI??

An Intel mobo??

SCSI is just to show off their financial support. While it's a good card, I wouldn't call anything running a Radeon "ultimate". When's the last time an Intel mobo was able to OC?

Like that case though!

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

Hey Sili,

Well contrary to popular opinon, the Intel 2.53 GHz /533 FSB is the fastest PC on the planet and it really leaves the AMD 2100/2200 behind in the dust. If it takes an Intel board to do it, sign me up

The ATI I can understand, howevr I agree with you. Maybe the ultimate rig is not a pure gaming rig rather a multimedia power house? For that there is no other card other than the ATI DV. I certainly know if it was my ultimate rig it would be a 4600 Ti from nivida

SCSI just because a HD is the biggest bottle neck in a modern PC and SCSI minimizes that.

Sure some of this stuff is expensive and Bang for buck is diminished, however "ultimate" usually walks hand in hand with "Expensive"

The 1.6 Mhz Intel P4 is the most overclockable chip right now with speeds as high as 2.2 with just air. The Abit BD7 Overclocks very well for a DDR board. However the real performance comes from the 533 FSb chips with 1066 RDRAM.

Bing
      Bing

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

Sure, but it's not going to OC on that Intel board. Where's the fun in that?!?

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Bing Fung
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2000

OH-MAWH GOD! Your right..... :rf

Bing
          Bing

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"