X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maseline_98
    • Apr 2005

Good Time to buy a Harmony One?

I've been waiting and waiting to buy a new remote. I currently have a URC-WR7(or something like that). It works pretty well, but I can't seem to give certain button operations to map. It seems like that Harmony is at a good price point, and I think I might pull the trigger. Or should I wait for some new tech to come out. I understand that the One does not have RF, but my setup is under the TV and don't think I need it anyway...

Does anybody know if the Harmony has a 'punch through' feature like the URCs?

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
    Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"