Clear All

• aud19
    replied
    Or you could just get one of the Mitsubishi's with 9" guns :lol:

Jason

Leave a comment:

• JonMarsh
    replied
    Zenith had a RPTV model with genuine 9" guns, about $15,000, there was even one for sail on Videogon just last month. I think you could do pretty well with that one...

Leave a comment:

• aud19
    replied
    Originally posted by Bam!
    Gadzoucks Jason! Is that thing sitting on one big @ss sub or what!??

:lol: :
    No Bam that's where the CRT guns etc are :lol:

Jason

Leave a comment:

• aud19
    replied
    Of the "regular" brands for the best of "reasonably" priced sets I'd either go with Hitachi or Mitsubishi. (Mitsubishi's are not available in Canada)

If you want a full HDTV with digital tuner, go for the Hitachi S700 or one of the Mitsubishi Platinum or Diamond series.

If you want an HDTV monitor with only an NTSC tuner (use with a Set Top Box), the Hitachi X500, T500 or S500 or Mitsubishi Silver Plus Series.

Toshiba, makes good affordable sets but they just can't compete with the quality of the better lines from Hitachi/Mitsubishi.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• Glen
    replied
    Trevor and Bing had done alot of research on this recently ( check out some of the older posts ). They both went with Toshiba and they're both very happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• Bam!
    replied
    Gadzoucks Jason! Is that thing sitting on one big @ss sub or what!??

:lol: :

Leave a comment:

• aud19
    replied
    I think we need a budget because I'd say the Faroudja RP5800 (if it's even still available..?) but it's $30,000+ :B

Jason

Leave a comment:

• HOWARD
    started a topic For The Wise Ones!

For The Wise Ones!

Who would you say makes the best all around CRT RPTV AVAILABLE?? THANX HOWIE
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"