X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

About review pointers, please read

Gentlemen, your enthusiasm for projectors is great. It's always great to read info. However, I'm seeing a tendency for people to just post what I call "hit and run" links, mostly pointing to projector central.

While I don't want to take away from what PC has done over there. It's a solid site with good information. I don't want our projector section to become like a bunch of pointers.

I have other concerns as well, such as steering our members away from our site, to other sites, away from our advertisers to other advertisers. I hope you understand my concerns. I'm thinking ahead here that someday we will have a pj advertiser.

For a while, we are going to try posting any links for projector reviews to 1 thread. Please do not create a new thread just for the purpose of posting a link to a review. Now if a thread discussion is already going, and it makes sense to share a link there, fine. But no new threads just for that purpose.

I'll start the thread.

Thanks,
    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"