X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicente
    • May 2004

Problems with RDV 1060

I bought a RDV-1060 about a month ago that is great in sound and vision, but I'm getting some problems that doesn't make me feel happy at all with it.

- I get the same problem that many people reported with b&w images on other but the main TV, using the S VIDEO or composite connections at the same time of the SCART. My TV is a Loewe Aconda and has been working correctly with the previous DVD players I had.

- If I want to hear DVD's thru the TV (SCART connection) I must change manually the loudspeaker settings to stereo or I can't hear part of the voices of the film (never happened before on other DVD players).

- My TV can't recognize the format of the film I'm seeing and I have to force it (no problem with other DVD players).

- I find problems reading many home recorded DVD-R that were working on previous DVD players. It is curious that most of the problems are on the last five minutes of the discs.

- The unit is very hot even if it's only on stand by. If you turn off the unit you loose the resume mode it has for the last disk (Could anybody tell Rotel to change the software to keep track of the 30 last disks as the 1050 does? :T )

My local dealer came home to try to fix them but couldn't do anything. They are asking Rotel Spain for a solution but didn't get any answer yet.

The software release is 2.1.1 and I think there may reside the problems.

Anyone knows how to fix any of the bugs? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Vicente
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"