X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Strange remote anomoly

A couple of nights ago, I was trying to quickly turn down the volume of the RDC-7 via the remote control without completely muting the sound. I mashed the volume "down" button quite few times in sequence and then found the RDC-7 wouldn't respond to any remote commands. It still worked fine with the front panel buttons.

I did the usual "trouble shooting" steps in the manual including changing the batteries (although since the backlighting and LCD legends still showed up OK with the old batteries I didn't think that was it). However, nothing seemed to get to the RDC-7 from the remote. So eventually I gave it up for the night and turned off the RDC-7 from its front panel.

The next morning, without any further experimentation than just hitting the remote's "Power on" button (to demonstrate that it wasn't working) :>) - the remote was working fine! (And still is, so far.)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"