Advanced Search

Collapse
4 results in 0.0017 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
3d print
  •  

  • technodanvan
    started a topic Iowa DIY 2026 - ElectRelics

    Iowa DIY 2026 - ElectRelics

    This project is kind of a rush since I’m trying to get it done by IowaDIY in the middle of October. I’m waist deep in parts and it’s a struggle to move forward on everything but I spent some significant time working this out. On a phone right now so details are slim, but here goes. This will hopefully...
    See more | Go to post

  • technodanvan
    started a topic A gift for many? - The Mechano23

    A gift for many? - The Mechano23

    I've been thinking of making a set of gift speakers for a while now, something I could give to friends and family that wouldn't break the bank and was reasonably simple to manufacture quickly. In lieu of designing something for myself I think I have settled on the Mechano23, designed by Xmachinik. His...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by technodanvan; 01 July 2026, 14:52 Wednesday.

  • ehampshire
    started a topic Illuminate 7 3D Printed Speaker Build

    Illuminate 7 3D Printed Speaker Build

    Illuminate 7 3D Printed Speaker Build

    By Eric Hampshire

    All the photos

    Holden got a 3D printer for Christmas and you could say I've kind of gotten into it. I have plans to build some tower speakers from wood but stumbled on these 3D printed versions, which had...
    See more | Go to post

  • theSven
    started a topic 3D Printed Speaker Cabinet, Can we do better?

    3D Printed Speaker Cabinet, Can we do better?

    A coworker of mine found out I like speakers, and partake in the forum 😃. He shared a link with me that got me thinking can we do better with the designs shared on this site with the DIY community? My thought is yes, and this also would be fun to use the 3D printer for something other than printing...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"