Advanced Search
Collapse
2 results in 0.0026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
-
Bond 50 (50 years of James Bond) Blu-Ray box set
-
Created by:
Lex
- Published: 23 February 2013, 19:58 Saturday
- 0 comments
in Home TheaterBond 50 (50 years of James Bond) Blu-Ray box set
The Bond Collection is a collectible box set featuring 22 James Bond films on Blu-ray. Collection includes the films of course, but also includes more than 130 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen content from the Bond archives. There are 9 titles available on Blu-ray for the first time ever! These are Goldeneye, Octopussy, The Spy Who Loved Me, You Only Live Twice, The Living Daylights, Tomorrow Never Dies, anDiamonds are Forever, A View to a Kill and On Her Majesty’s ... -
Created by:
-
New Pioneer Elite FD62 Blu Ray Player
-
Created by:
Lex
- Published: 13 February 2013, 10:24 Wednesday
- 0 comments
in Home TheaterNew Pioneer Elite FD62 Blu Ray Player
Today, I received my new Pioneer Elite FD62 blu Ray player. The build quality is in fact, very average, as honestly I expected for a retail $400.00 player. It's very lightweight and has a small footprint. Image quality seems pretty good out of the box, I have not done any adjustments. I have watched Knight and Day partially on projector, and partially on my 59" plasma. Both seemed reasonably good. There was some pixelization visible on both displays with this player. Some of this could be... -
Created by:
