X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Notice to our members concerning former advertiser

A web site that was authorized for Parasound here owned by Brent Huskins is no longer Authorized Parasound to my knowledge.

I'd recommend anyone considering a purchase from his site consider this information STRONGLY before doing so.

We currently have a member or two that have paid money for equipment according to information received, and never received their equipment. Wwe have no validated proof of that, so it is just what we've been told.

We don't take responsibility, we don't want the laundry aired here, but we will not stand idly by while our good members make decisions based upon times gone by.

Brent's company is not authorized Parasound to our knowledge, may have outstanding issues around the web with some other customers if you . "Google search" his name, and you will find reference to an unsatisfied customer. We are merely presenting you this information, not making judgement.

There have been rumor mills for a while about this, we tried to stay out of it as we really didn't have a dog in this, but we will not sit idly by while our good members are possibly taken advantage of by anyone.

We do not endorse or recommend www.mediadesigncenter.com or www.mdaoe.com as of this date.

Check any dealer's name with manufacturer before making any purchase, always. Make sure you buy from dealers that are authorized and in good standing only. You run serious risk of being damaged otherwise.

This is a public service announcement concerning information we have received that indicates there are potential problems with this vendor-

thank you.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"