X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

New forums of interest

I've setup a Rear projection area in the now retitled area for dedicated theaters, displays, remotes, and computers. So, discussion moves from the Home Theater section for display specifics. Certainly general discussion can continue in HT if you like.

The New Clubs area has changed somewhat with the creation of Stickyville. You can go there to read, but basically a new club concept starts in the "New Clubs" forum. As interest builds there, or management sees potential, a new thread is established in Stickyville, where it either thrives, or falls to the bottom. Eventually bottom dwellers would be unsticky'd and allowed to fall off the forum. Make sense? how can a sticky thread fall you ask? Well, because everything is sticky'd! Thus, active threads stay at the top, I think.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"