X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sasha99
    • Dec 2010

Listened to CP 800 yesterday

Good morning guys
    I visited Montreal audio show yesterday. Roamed arround with no clear goal in place, until I stumbled in Totem acoustics (speaker vendor from Montreal).
    They were demonstrating their's new speaker line with Classe electronics.
    It was typical show boot sound (not very good)...did not draw much of the attention....but then I spotted the preamp on the shelf.......it looked familiar from the numerous pictures....and it was CP 800 in action, with 2 CAM 600 and CDP (not sure about the model).
    When I asked guys how did they get it, he said with smyle that they have very good connections at Classe...
    I tried my best, and made him an offer, with very open bid..."How much do I have to pay you for that unit?"
    He said, sorry ser, we have to return it to Classe Monday morning....

The most important aspect of CP 800 sound, digital to analog, was not in place, because they run a CD setup from CDP player, I could not verify if they used, digital out on CD player through CP 800.
    So much about it for now.
    Cheers
    Sasha
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"