X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madman01
    • May 2004

multi woofer wiring help please

hello all im new here i need some help i purchased these huge diy loud speakers now these things r huge and they consist of 2 twelve in sony sub woofers 8 ohms
    4- 5 inch mid bass woofers 4 ohms each ,1 dome tweet at 4 ohms and 1mid
    speaker with no ohm rating identifiable these r hooked up to a 4 way cross over,,now my problem is that their not wired so i need to figure out how to wire these to the cross over which consists of a tweet out put ,a mid out put, a woofer out put and a sub woofer out put . the cabinet has been built pretty nice, the high and mid and mid base have their own chamber which is sealed and its own subwoofer chamber which r ported ive tried to figure out on a parralel and series calculater on how to wire these but im having trouble can any one advise me with a wiring solution if u need any more info on these please ask
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"