X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krips
    • Sep 2007

The K1F4W7

This is my first attempt to design a loudspeaker. I'm using a DCX2496 and SI T-amp to get started. Front baffle is 13.5"x8.5", with the woofer cabinet being 8.5Hx8.5Wx12D (~.3cf stuffed), containing a Dayton RS180-8. On top is a Tang Band W4-1337. All I've got the DCX doing right now is XO @ 500hz (RS180 is 12db but, 1337 is 6db but) + 12db boost at 80hz to try and act as BSC. I'm not entirely happy with how it sounds atm, but I'm sure with measurments and time it will turn out . I poped in RATM's battle of los angeles, and although it sounds like I'm listening through cloth in some songs, in others it sounds right and I hear little things I've never heard before, which is promising. I'll post pics once I get back from my vegas trip early next week.
    Sharp LC-42D64U
    TriTrix MTM (Sealed)
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"