time offset

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrew Pratt
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 16478

    #1

    time offset

    Mats is it possible to program the time shown so that we can set an offset to display the current time in our time zone? I thought I'd seen that feature on one of the other UBB forums...




Related Topics

Collapse

  • P-Dub
    Time offset?
    by P-Dub
    Mats, is there a way to have a time offset in the profiles so that when I look at posts I see it as posting in my time zone instead of Eastern Standard?




    Paul

    There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that ...
    21 March 2002, 16:15 Thursday
  • Andrew Pratt
    something for mats
    by Andrew Pratt
    yup mats favorite actor is hosting the oscars

    http://www.canoe.ca/JamMovies/dec18_steve-ap.html




    ...
    18 December 2000, 22:43 Monday
  • atm98
    Time Alignment for WMTW/WWMT project ?
    by atm98
    I want to understand the time-alignment issue before starting this project, so here it goes:

    At the crossover frequency, the tweeter should have a phase advance due to the XO. If so, then the speaker layout should attempt to bring the mid closer to the listening position, and place the...
    13 October 2006, 13:33 Friday
  • NyxOne
    Acoustics offset & BSC
    by NyxOne
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm considering participating in Zaph's contest but there is a few thing I'm that I can't seem to be able to do :

    Setup : lspCAD with the FRD files.

    First : How do I determine the acoustic offset of the woofer relative to the tweeter (I'm talking...
    24 March 2010, 21:57 Wednesday
  • JoshK
    Baffle Offset again.
    by JoshK
    Hi Jon, Thomas, et al,

    I have been pondering, thinking, sketching, etc. I really like the baffle offset idea and argument for the tweeter and the midbasses being offset instead of centered to reduce diffraction affects. However, I was interested in your take on this argument for why...
    12 August 2005, 10:11 Friday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"