X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5th element
    Supreme Being Moderator
    • Sep 2009

Sparks and wires time!

So I've mentioned a couple of times about the SB65WBAC full range driver and how one of my projects for them is a bluetooth loudspeaker for a family member. Well I figured it'd be nice if I posted about them a little. A bit like Jon, although not by trade, I am more a sparks and wires guy than a making sawdust type. Don't get me wrong, I love building loudspeakers, but I always end up with a soldering iron in my hand far more often than I do the router!

So to get the ball rolling I'll start with a picture

These take heavily after CJD's Pecorinos with the idea of using a cast aluminium box and replacing the faceplate with something else. With this build used a powder coat black painted box from Hammond and replaced the front with some Yew that I scrounged cheaply from ebay.

The driver rebates were cut using the Trend inlay kit that I mentioned in another thread.

Where I clamped the driver in a vice by the magnet, screwed a piece of MDF to the top of the driver via its screw holes (counter sinking in the screws) and ran a bottom bearing template cutter around the drivers basket in order to create an MDF version that I could use with the inlay kit. If you decide to do this you must remember to tape up the rear of the driver in order to stop any dust from getting into the delicate parts. The SB65 is particularly sensitive to this as it has a very well ventilated spider and has holes perforated within the voice coil former. The last thing you want to do is clog up the motor with MDF dust.

As you can see, the finish on these is relatively nice and was a bit of an experiment for me. I had read a lot about Tung oil in the past, but had never tried it, so I thought these would be perfect for giving it a go. Very quickly I realised that something wasn't quite right, in that the finish was not going to develop any kind of sheen or shine. Doing a quick bit of reading on the subject I realised that what most people use is polymerised Tung oil. This is a variant of Tung oil that already contains some oil based polyurethane and is specifically designed to give some shine to the appearance of the finished product. I had purchased Rustin's pure Tung oil, thinking this would be a decent idea, clearly this was not the right choice! To correct for this I tried putting some oil based poly into the Tung oil, along with some mineral spirits, but this didn't really work very well with the polyurethane only choosing the stick in a haphazard manner about the surface and coming off with the application of the next layer so nothing could really build up. Quite why this happened I am not sure so I tried removing the Tung oil from the mix and going with pure wipe on poly. This was a mix of about 30% oil based poly and 70% mineral spirits. This worked far better and after a few coats and some sanding I ended up with the finish you see here. What you can see here is just the top coat, I didn't have to sand and polish or anything, there are some particles of dust trapped on the surface, but otherwise it's completely even. Thumbs up for the wipe on poly. :T

As I mentioned before these do contain some electronics, although so far they just look like normal speakers. They are relatively simple in design and the buttons on the back of the left channel allow you to adjust the volume and turn the speakers on and off, as well as there being a connector for charging them, as they are battery operated. The two push button switches at the top, that control the volume, also have LED indicator rings around the button, like a vandal switch and display the bluetooth devices connection status and the charging status of the battery when they are plugged in.

Even though these are wireless there is still a cable running from the left to the right channel for carrying the necessary signal.

Here we have an internal shot of the left speaker with the stuffing removed. You can just about see the battery holder secured to the top of the box. These are two 3100mA hour Li-Ion batteries in series, providing enough voltage to operate the internal power amplifier. As you can see I placed a foam strip around the inside edge of the front baffle to ensure a decent seal between the two and to help prevent the aluminium box from ringing.

Now for the real sparks and wires bit :B

First off in the top left is the battery charging circuit. I did want to use a switched mode part for this, but those tended to be rather much more expensive and require significantly more parts to implement. The main advantage of switch mode battery charges is efficiency and flexibility, if you can run a linear charger, like I've used, from just the right voltage though a lot of those advantages become less important. This is mainly in dissipating the excess overhead of the power supply over the battery voltage, so if you keep the power supplies voltage just a smidgen over what's required, then far less is dissipated as heat. As it turns out commonly available supplies of 9volts work very well in this design.

The bit that does most of the hard work is the RN52 from Microchip. This is an audio sink device that will connect to any bluetooth source and output a variety of audio standards for interfacing with most types of audio companion devices. Here I have used it in I2S mode to send a digital signal directly into the audio power amplifier chip. To make this work you have to update the firmware on the RN52 to the latest version, v1.16 otherwise it will not work. The I2S functionality was incorrectly implemented prior to this update, so if you want to do this yourself, be warned. Also you need to have the ability to communicate with the RN52 via UART to program its various functions. This is easily achieved mind you using a USB to UART bridge, which you can buy cheaply from ebay along with a terminal emulator such as Putty. I have programmed these with a Raspberry Pi too, but that did have some issues.

Following on from the RN52 is the TAS5756M from TI. This, along with the SB65WBAC driver is a very new part, it has only been available for a couple of months and is critical to the design. TI's previous generation part needs far higher voltage rails to work it's output stage, whereas this part works down to much lower voltages meaning it will work from two series connected Li-Ion cells. I had been waiting a while for TI to finally release this part and as soon as they did I requested a couple of samples.

This is a rather complex IC for being so small and easy to implement, as it contains two channels of closed loop class D amplification, a digital to analogue converter and a DSP. All for the tiny cost of $2 when bought in substantial quantities. If you use short enough loudspeaker cables you can also get away with inductor-less operation for even greater power efficiency, something that is very much welcomed in a design such as this. As simple class D chip amps go it also has very decent technical performance.

To make all of this stuff work together is the microcontroller. This is one of microchips nanoWatt devices, again touted for it's high performance whilst drawing a tiny amount of current. The faster you run it the more power it draws. In this design I have it running as slowly as it can to still allow the I2C communications to work, but when doing so it draws about 200uAmps. This is my 'go-to' micro controller that I buy in quantity as it's relatively inexpensive whilst packing in a lot of useful peripheral functions.

I have mentioned power consumption a couple of times already, but the number one power management feature that helps to extend this projects battery life is the TPS560200 switched mode, buck regulator. If you aren't aware of how linear regulators, like the well known LM317 operate, then I'll give you a simple run down. Lets say you have a system that requires 5 volts to operate and is going to draw 1 amp whilst doing so. Lets also say that the power supply for the design outputs 10 volts. If you were to use a linear regulator to do this then 5 volts and 1 amp would be drawn from it and 10 volts and 1 amp would go into it. Here you have a difference of 5 volts between the input and the output at a current of one amp and this has to go somewhere. So what does the linear regulator do? It basically dumps the excess as heat. In this case you're using as much power in the actual system as you are losing in the regulator as heat. (You actually lose more than this as the regulator needs some power of its own to operate). In a lot of every day home appliances this isn't that much of a concern, linear regulators are cheap and very easy to implement. They are also very reliable and come with a plethora of protection features built in. All that happens is any excess heat usually contributes to the heating of your house, it's not the end of the world, but in portable applications it is very important. So is there a better way to do this? Sure there is, the switched mode, inductive buck regulator.

Inductive switched mode regulators work by exploiting the energy storage component of an inductor and work by turning a switch on and off very rapidly and alternately causing an inductor to charge and then discharge into a load. In doing so almost all of the energy entering the regulator circuit ends up discharging out of it via the inductor. The switch turns itself on when the voltage on the output of the regulator goes below a fixed point and then turns itself off when the voltage goes above a fixed point. When a voltage is regulated in this way, the traditional losses of a linear regulator are no longer present, nevertheless switch mode regulators have their own internal losses, but their efficiency is much, much higher.

In this design the average battery voltage is 7.4 volts. This feeds directly into the power amplifier section of the TAS5756M, but the DSP/DAC, the micro controller and the RN52 all ideally require 3.3. volts to operate correctly.

To put some of this into perspective the power amplifier, when idling, draws around 20mA whereas the rest of the circuitry, running from 3.3 volts, draws around 80mA. If linear regulators were used for the entire design (and I did try this in the preliminary design) then I'd be drawing around 100mA from the battery at all times, the vast majority of this being wasted as heat. In the preliminary design I measured 107mA average draw when the system was idling. I was hoping that I wasn't going to need to resort to using a switch mode converter, but alas 107mA didn't really give me the amount of battery life I was hoping for, so in came version two. In version two I used the buck regulator to first regulate down to 3.8 volts, before having three linear regulators cut this down to 3.3 volts, giving me three separate 3.3 volt rails. Like this the systems average draw is around 65mA. This almost doubles the battery life. Much better! In the first instance I would get around 28 hours of up time, whereas in the second instance I would get almost 48 hours.

Obviously none of this takes into consideration the extra current required to make sound. But if you're listening quietly to some classic music, or to the radio, then it makes a considerable difference.

Now back to the audio

The final part of this project shows the curve that is loaded into the DSP of the TAS5756M. This basically compensates for baffle step losses, applies a bit of gain around 700Hz, high pass limits the driver in order to protect it from bass it cannot cope with, corrects for the slightly high Q response of the small enclosure via a Linkwitz Transform and extends it a little by around half an octave.

How do they sound? Great ;x(

The SB65WBAC is a fantastic little driver and it's rising high frequency response is rather useful as it allows you to tailor the sound to your liking via the amount of toe in you use.
    What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
    5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
    Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.
  • cjd
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Dec 2004

Wow. Very nice little project!

I think I may have to give that driver a try (and I believe you recommended it) as a mid in my upcoming all-metal variation on the Nebbiolo.

Tung oil goes really well over shellac too, on the chance you experiment any more.
    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• JonW
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Matt-

Those look super! :T You provide lots of sage advice around here but this may be the first project of your own that I’ve seen. And it looks really nice. The metal box + wood front has a pleasing aesthetic to it. And nice job on the flush mounting. Plus I like the challenge of a small speaker. They’re so cute. The finish came out quite well. Bluetooth, battery, amp, DAC, and DSP all in a tiny box. Innovative for DIY. Cool project. :T

Comment

• JonMarsh
        Mad Max Moderator
        • Aug 2000

Great looking job there, Matt! Like Chris, I've been wondering if I could come up with a 3 way idea that would properly use that driver, considering the sensitivity limitations. There are other perverse things that could be done with it too... big question is, how good is the motor? Do you have measurements? Impedance curve looks pretty nice. Not cheap, but cheap enough to ponder for a line array.... run them from 200 Hz to 600-1200Hz, cross to an RD50...

Must not build another speaker... no room for more speakers!
        the AudioWorx
        Natalie P
        M8ta
        Modula Neo DCC
        Modula MT XE
        Modula Xtreme
        Isiris
        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
        Minerva Monitor
        Calliope
        Ardent D

In Development...
        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
        Obi-Wan
        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
        Modula PWB
        Calliope CC Supreme
        Natalie P Ultra
        Natalie P Supreme
        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• 5th element
          Supreme Being Moderator
          • Sep 2009

There are measurements in the Scandinavian drivers thread that can be found here.

DIY (Do it yourself): Cabinetry, speakers, subwoofers, crossovers, measurements. Jon and Thomas have probably designed and built as many speakers as any non-professionals. Who are we kidding? They are pros, they just don't do it for a living. This has got to be one of the most advanced places on the net to talk speaker building, period.

Lets hope the link works.
          What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!

Comment

• ---k---
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Nov 2005

Very cool little project. :T
            - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
            CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
            CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• 5th element
              Supreme Being Moderator
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cjd
              Wow. Very nice little project!

I think I may have to give that driver a try (and I believe you recommended it) as a mid in my upcoming all-metal variation on the Nebbiolo.

Tung oil goes really well over shellac too, on the chance you experiment any more.
              Thanks

The Tung oil in this case is underneath the poly otherwise I wouldn't have ended up with any kind of shine. I think coming up with the right way to end up with the perfect finish is rather elusive, at least the perfect finish that doesn't require tremendous amounts of effort to arrive at.

I do rather like the little SB especially when you compare it to other full rangers of similar size.

Originally posted by JonW
              Matt-

Those look super! :T You provide lots of sage advice around here but this may be the first project of your own that I’ve seen. And it looks really nice.
              Thanks

What with being a moderator I figured it was about time I posted a full project instead of bits and bobs.

Originally posted by JonW
              Plus I like the challenge of a small speaker.
              That's one of the reasons I went with the aluminium enclosure. I've done this a couple of times in the past too, when the cabinets are this small you end up losing a lot of volume just to the cabinet wall thickness. The aluminium is very stiff it's only problem is that it's quite resonant. Thankfully this can be sorted with some hotmelt glue and sticks of wood.

Great looking job there, Matt! Like Chris, I've been wondering if I could come up with a 3 way idea that would properly use that driver, considering the sensitivity limitations.
              That's the drivers only weakness, but then again the sensitivity sacrifice does give them decent extension in applications like this. Given the low sensitivity though it is high enough to work in single woofer, high BSC designs.

Originally posted by ---k---
              Very cool little project. :T
              Little very much is the operative word here. I'd come up with all sorts of concepts for this member of the family, all of them were rather large, at least compared to this and I think when we're well into this hobby we tend to go 'big' or at least only brainstorm down to a certain size. It certainly hadn't occurred to me to make something this small until I made something similar for myself and I just thought, something like this would probably be ideal, so here they are!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                Mad Max Moderator
                • Aug 2000

That's helpful...

Originally posted by 5th element
                There are measurements in the Scandinavian drivers thread that can be found here.

DIY (Do it yourself): Cabinetry, speakers, subwoofers, crossovers, measurements. Jon and Thomas have probably designed and built as many speakers as any non-professionals. Who are we kidding? They are pros, they just don't do it for a living. This has got to be one of the most advanced places on the net to talk speaker building, period.

Lets hope the link works.
                It did, sated my curiosity for now... these almost make the Wavecor drivers look like high efficiency parts! Only real drawback, and not an issue for something like what you're doing here... food for thought. Speculation. But not action! (not now, anyway...) :W

BTW, what EDA tools do you use?
                the AudioWorx
                Natalie P
                M8ta
                Modula Neo DCC
                Modula MT XE
                Modula Xtreme
                Isiris
                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                Minerva Monitor
                Calliope
                Ardent D

In Development...
                Obi-Wan
                Modula PWB
                Calliope CC Supreme
                Natalie P Ultra
                Natalie P Supreme
                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• 5th element
                  Supreme Being Moderator
                  • Sep 2009

For my PCB design work I use DesignSpark PCB, which is the RScomponents supported freeware program for non profit organisations. Compared to other (and very expensive) CAD programs I've tried, it's fairly good and unlike the others, has no limitations (unless you buy the premium versions). I really do like Ultiboard from National Instruments, but they charge an arm and a leg for it, it's a shame they don't have a 'cheap' version for hobbyists.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

I hear you- our FAE team uses Ultiboard, and UltiSIM, but I use Altium Designer and Eagle, and SIMetrix for simulation of detailed circuit behavior, and PLECs for power systems. Eagle has been playing games with their licensing model with the new version 7, I may just stay with 6.6. Have the Pro version, which wasn't cheap, unless you compare it to Altium Designer.
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Obi-Wan
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• BobEllis
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Dec 2005

Cadsoft says with Version 7.1 they are going back to the V6 licensing model.

Licensing

As of the 11th of August 2014 all new EAGLE licenses will be delivered without a License Management Tool.
                      All current EAGLE v7.0 licenses will when upgraded to v7.1 move back to the previous system.
                      The v7 License management system and user rights will be identical to those in EAGLE v6.
                      Version v7.1 of EAGLE is released on Monday the 11th of August, available for download here.
                      If you have just installed v7, or have already upgraded to v7, then please contact our License Management teams, provide your serial number and they will supply you with a new license once Version 7.1 is available.
                      If you are still working with a version older than v7, then you can upgrade to v7.1 in the usual manner via our Webshop or with the support of our License Management Teams.
                      It's nice to see that the hobbyist version has doubled the available board size since I last played with it. Now 160 x 100. http://www.cadsoftusa.com/shop/eagle...n/?language=en

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

Thanks Bob- looked into that, but now they still restrict installation to just two machines- a limitation not present with V6. Do you have any idea how many Mac's I have? :W
                        the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Obi-Wan
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• 5th element
                          Supreme Being Moderator
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BobEllis
                          It's nice to see that the hobbyist version has doubled the available board size since I last played with it. Now 160 x 100. http://www.cadsoftusa.com/shop/eagle...n/?language=en
                          This is what really pees me off. Why is there a limit to the size of the PCB? This is the hobbyist version for non-profit, what do they care how big you can make the PCB? It makes the hobbyist version completely pointless for me. Sure, I don't make that many PCBs that are bigger than 160x100, but I sometimes do. If they wanted to limit the size, it would make far more sense to limit it to 300x300mm so you can at least fill an A4 sheet in any orientation.
                          Last edited by 5th element; 14 September 2014, 19:19 Sunday.

Comment

• Johnloudb
                            Super Senior Member
                            • May 2007

Very Cool Matt ... Cute little speakers ... Very nice design!
                            John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• Landspeeder
                              • Feb 2008

I love these little gremlins!
                              My Builds: https://www.htguide.com/forum/showth...731#post593731

Comment

• 5th element
                                Supreme Being Moderator
                                • Sep 2009

Thanks!

Actually you know, that's a pretty good name for them - The Gremlins

Comment

• Hanzibal
                                  • Dec 2014

This project is absolutely amazing!

I'm especially impressed by the electronic part of it since I'm mostly in to that my self.

I recently built a TAS5756m board of my own and think it sounds pretty well while being very power efficient. In wonder, did you use the EVM software to upload the custom EQ settings to the device?

Thanks for pointing out the I2S issues with RN52 - I got a couple of those waiting and that would probably save me some time. You used the UART to load the new f/w, but I see you got a mini USB receptacle as well - DFU mode (eg. '$') doesn't work for f/w upload?

Comment

• nightowl
                                    • May 2015

Hi Matt,

I am currently working on a project where I want to feed a DSP with a I2S signal from the RN52 bluetooth module. With the firmware version v1.16 I still have some issues getting it work:

The PCM_CLK output of the module gives me 2,28MHz no matter how I modify the sampling rate settings fr the RN52. The WS clock also stays constantly at 48kHz now matter how I change the settings. The problem is that I need a valid master clock for my DSP (64*fs or 256*fs).

In your project, how do you manage the synchronization between the Bluetooth chip and the amplifier?
                                    have you got any ideas for me how I could fix my problem?

Thanks in advance

PS: You made a very cool project!!

Comment

• 5th element
                                      Supreme Being Moderator
                                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Hanzibal
                                      . In wonder, did you use the EVM software to upload the custom EQ settings to the device?
                                      I did not, I wrote my own code and used a micro controller from microchip to program the device. I did have contact with TI though for the software in order to know how to program it because the DSP core on the 5756 is fully programmable and needs configuring as such, it isn't just a case of assigning coefficients for the biquads.

Originally posted by Hanzibal
                                      Thanks for pointing out the I2S issues with RN52 - I got a couple of those waiting and that would probably save me some time. You used the UART to load the new f/w, but I see you got a mini USB receptacle as well - DFU mode (eg. '$') doesn't work for f/w upload?
                                      I used USB to upload the new firmware hence the socket. I used UART to configure the updated RN52 module though. You can now buy RN52 modules already loaded with version 1.16 of the firmware though.

Originally posted by nightowl
                                      Hi Matt,

I am currently working on a project where I want to feed a DSP with a I2S signal from the RN52 bluetooth module. With the firmware version v1.16 I still have some issues getting it work:

The PCM_CLK output of the module gives me 2,28MHz no matter how I modify the sampling rate settings fr the RN52. The WS clock also stays constantly at 48kHz now matter how I change the settings. The problem is that I need a valid master clock for my DSP (64*fs or 256*fs).

In your project, how do you manage the synchronization between the Bluetooth chip and the amplifier?
                                      have you got any ideas for me how I could fix my problem?

Thanks in advance

PS: You made a very cool project!!
                                      Thanks for the kind words.

Ah yes the issues with the I2S configuration settings :x

By default my device outputs 44.1k audio with a bit clock set to 48x fs. This corresponds to 24 bit data, that is the bit clock running at 2*24, 24 bits for the left channel and 24 bits for the right per sample.

Unfortunately, at least for me and anyone else who tried at the time (I posted about this on the microchip forums) changing the I2S configuration settings did absolutely nothing. Theoretically you should be able to change the sample rate and bit depth, but for some reason the settings don't do anything. I can understand that the sample rate might be dependent on the device that you've connected the module to, but the bit depth is nothing more than about matching data protocols and filling the extra bits with zeros, so why this doesn't work I don't know.

For what its worth the RN52 does not output a master clock. It outputs the data stream, the data/word clock necessary to clock the data into the downstream devices input (at 48x or theoretically 64x fs for 24 or 32 bit data) and then the LR clock signalling which channels data is currently being clocked into the downstream device.

To clock data into your DSP it will need those three signal lines otherwise successful data transmission is not possible. If your DSP additionally requires a masterclock (as many digital devices nowadays do), typically running at 128/256/384/512 times fs, then this isn't good. Some devices come with a PLL built in that can generate the required masterclock for the internal DSP core or delta sigma oversamplers. The TAS5756, used here does. It can take the bit clock and use its PLL to generate the high speed clock required to run its internal DSP core and then use clock division to generate the required masterclock for the DAC.

I have also used the sigmaDSP line of chips from Analog Devices. These require a high speed clock to run the DSP core but it generates this from an internal PLL using an external crystal oscillator. It then only requires the data line, bit clock and LR clock to be successfully used as a slave device. Of course the sigmaDSP chips can generate all required clocks and therefore can operate as a system master but that isn't helpful for the RN52!

Most devices expecting 64x fs bit clocks can accept 48x fs clocks as they simply fill in the missing samples with zeros. This is all the RN52 module would do anyway so it doesn't really matter where the padding comes from. If your DSP really isn't capable of accepting a 48x bit clock via some register changes or something, then the only option you've got is to wait for microchip to update their firmware (they are aware of the problem I told them about it), or include an asynchronous sample rate converter within your design that will output data with a 64x rate bitclock. The SCR4192 from TI does this, even though it only outputs 24 bit data. Then there's an ASRC from cirrus logic that will actually output genuine 32 bit data.

Comment

• Hanzibal
                                        • Dec 2014

Thanks for all the helpful info there. Sure enough, the I2S output of my RN-52 module looks funny and so I have to upgrade since it came with fw v1.10 from 2013.

Again, great work!

Comment

• 5th element
                                          Supreme Being Moderator
                                          • Sep 2009

Yes version 1.10 does not work with I2S the firmware was broken. Version 1.16 does work but with the limitations I described above.

Comment

Working...
                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                          Search Result for "|||"