X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeppelin
    • May 2003

Rotel Remote RR-1050 Problem

Hello guys, it's been a long time since I posted. I got a Remote Control problem. The RR-1050 remote does not want to work, it gives a "waiting" msg at the right hand bottom of the lcd screen. Already change the battery and give it a reset by pressing the reset button using a pin, but nothing works.
    Any idea on how to fix this?
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

The last time I had that message stay on the screen the remote was bad. I don't think there is anything you can do other than replace it.

Eric

Comment

• zeppelin
      • May 2003

Thks for the info and I think it's gone bad. I took out the batteries and left it for 2 days, I fix the battery back, it was alive for only a minute than suddenly all the alien words start coming out of the remote LCD. I took out the batt again and there it goes a waiting msg again.
      What the hack, Rotel Remote can't last a lifetime and a new one cost a bomb, sucks big time man. My TV remote last me a century. :M

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"