X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EricTT
    • Dec 2002

Zone2

Hello-
    I have a 1055 and have a second zone set up. I have a xantech touchpad in that zone which controls the zone2 function of the 1055. I would like to be able to turn the zone2 on or off from a touchpad in the main room (that touchpad controls the main system).

The only way I can control zone2 is to walk up to the 1055 and hit the zone button on the panel. Has anyone figured out if this function can be controlled by the remote? If the remote can do it, I can program that into the touchpad. I've pressed every button on the remote and can't get any zone2 functionality. There is a zone button on the remote but it seems to be control of the record out.

I assume the 1066 and the 1055 behave the same in this regard.
    Any ideas?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Maybe a macro that goes through the menu system? If that's an option on your touchpad..

Like: MENU, ENTER, UP, UP, ENTER, RIGHT, ENTER, MENU

If it's off the number of times you included right would be the default 'on' source..

Kevin D.

Comment

• EricTT
      • Dec 2002

Kevin-
      Great idea, thanks. I forgot zone2 was in the setup. I gave it a shot and it works - sort of. My primary use for this is to turn off zone2, so it works if the source is, say, the tuner. I would need 3 different macros (and buttons on the touch pad which I don't have available) for each source I may use in zone2.

Maybe just have the macro move one source at a time and keep pressing the button until it goes off...

I'll keep working on it. Thanks again.

Any other thoughts out there?

-Eric

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"