X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lukky99
    • Nov 2002

silver faceplates for RMB-1095??

Hey gang, I've been reading this forum for months and figured it was time to join. I picked up my RSP-1066 (silver) and RMB-1095 in May...and WOW.....I have never been more impressed....simply fantastic...

My question is about the black 1095's. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Rotel supplying silver replacement faceplates for those of us who'd like to match our amps with the pre/pro. I read about this a while back, but haven't seen any movement...

Thanks

I see that the 1075's are now available in silver (damn!!), are the 1095's?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I'm pretty sure most everything is availible in silver now.. Unfortunately I don't believe you can get a replacement face. I'm a dealer and couldn't even talk them out of one. I think it's do to the fact it would require major disassymbly of the amp and the that they couldn't supply the different colored lights either.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Curtis Douglas
      • Nov 2002

Yes the 1095 is made in silver. I have one. It is beautiful.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"