X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greggz
    • Jun 2002

Meet Mike Bartlett, VP & GM of Rotel America

I stumbled across this tonight surfing the web rather than doing something productive.

I thought some of you might be interested in briefly meeting the man behind Rotel in America, Mike Bartlett. I exchanged quite a few emails with Mike when the 1066 first came out and spoken to him on the phone a couple times. He's one of the friendliest and most forth-coming people you'll ever meet. He has a real passion and a pride in what he and Rotel are doing. Perhaps some day Andrew could arrange a Q&A session with Mike like Steve Bruzonski does over at AVS.

Gregg
    Gregg

Our Home Theater
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I would have to agree Mikes a class act all the way. He's my main contact regarding Rotel products and he's always being exceptionally resposive to my questions and comments. IMO the industry would be a better place if there were more Mikes running the show.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"