This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grayman
    replied
    Many thanks for your help function12. I can go ahead and get things organised now.

Leave a comment:

• function12
    replied
    8 1/2" inches out from the wall to the front of the grill and 4 1/2" inches in height. They sound great in a small room. I have the LRC mounted on the wall and LR & RR on M-1 stands.

Leave a comment:

• grayman
    replied
    Please see my original post now edited.
    Last edited by grayman; 28 January 2016, 16:07 Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• function12
    replied
    What measurement do you want? From the wall to the front of the speaker?

Leave a comment:

• grayman
    started a topic Wall mounting M-1 speakers

Wall mounting M-1 speakers

I'm considering buying the Bowers & Wilkins MT-60D home theatre speakers, and would like to wall-mount the centre M-1 speaker in landscape orientation below the TV. As it would be sited above a gas fire I need some measurements in order to assess the practicality of such a setup. Firstly I need the depth measurement from the wall surface to the front of the speaker, i.e. how far it sticks out from the wall, and secondly the overall height measurement of the speaker together with its mounting bracket, both taken with the speaker mounted horizontally as stated. Surprisingly these measurements are not shown with other specifications on B & W's website. If anyone can help I'll be most grateful.
    Last edited by grayman; 28 January 2016, 16:05 Thursday.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"