2 results in 0.0124 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
speakers
  •  

• Noobster build with Piano Black How To

Noobster build with Piano Black How To

For the piano black finish.....get ready. This is quite a bit of work. Made MUCH easier with the right tools...but is a bit of bear regardless. Total time took over a month for me including all my orders/lessons learned/and actual finishing. With a second go-round, I bet I could do it over 3-4 weeks only working on weekends. Biggest part is drying time. Figure a day for final sanding/polishing/installing components for the pair.

I tried to do it the poor man's way, but it was exhausting...
    Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 29 April 2023, 06:51 Saturday. Reason: Update image location

• Magnepan 1.7 Review

Magnepan 1.7 Review

Having been an extremely frugal music listener-mainly due to financial reasons-it has been difficult throughout the years to satisfy my want of good sound. I've typically either bought used gear, waited for something to pop up on the interweb, or used various employee discounts to buy the next piece of the audio nirvana pie. Thus it was outside my typical comfort zone when I purchased a brand new pair of Magnepan 1.7s two months ago. For that story, see this thread:

http://w...
    Go to post
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"