X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco62888
    • Jul 2012

rotel collegamenti

Good morning everyone I joined because I need the 'your help in connecting my Rotel components below list the sources and understand starting from tv how to make connections, thanks to all of the attention paid ...... ........
    * SAMSUNG TV ............... RBLE-46B6203 LCD HDMI
    * ROTEL RSX 1057 ........................
    * ROTEL RSP ......................... 1098
    * ROTEL RVE 1060 ........................
    * ROTEL RDV ........................ 1050 E

buon giorno a tutti mi sono iscritto in quanto ho la necessita' del vostro aiuto nel collegamento dei miei componenti rotel di seguito elenco le sorgenti e capire partendo dal tv come eseguire i collegamenti,,grazie a tutti delle attenzioni prestate ..............
    TV SAMSUNG...............RBLE-46B6203 LCD HDMI
    ROTEL ........................RSX 1057
    ROTEL.........................RSP 1098
    ROTEL ........................RVE 1060
    ROTEL ........................RDV 1050 E
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Welcome! I'll let a Rotel expert comment. But I think that's the first post we've had here in both English and Italian. Cool...
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

I have the RSX-1057 and it's a video switching receiver only. In other words, it does not decode audio from HDMI sources but only video. That being the case, you are better off connecting you're HDMI cable/s directly to the monitor and using either coax or optical to the Rotel for audio. I also suggest that you carefully read the manual for the Rotel because proper setup for home theater and music is critical to get the best sound out of the unit.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

First problem I see is you have a Rotel receiver and a Rotel pre-amp. I'm sure trying to connect both of those together could be confusing.

If you use the 1098, you can use the RVE to switch/scale video including HDMI, but you will still need to run the audio to the 1098. Of course, you will need amplifiers with the 1098.

If you use the 1057, you won't use the 1098 or RVE. Like Madmac said, you are limited to 2 HDMI sources and you will still need to run audio to the 1057.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"