X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fastharley
    • Oct 2014

Michelle Prisma parts...

I am attempting to restore a Michelle Prisma TT.The original support legs were totally worn out so I replaced with a handmade,hand oiled wooden base with oil filled feet.I found a SME type 3 arm and had it rewired and fitted.Currently running a Grado gold cartridge (soon to be upgraded).The problem is that when i was putting it all back together I somehow managed to break one of the speed adjuster controls...(thankfully it was not the one that controls the 33 1/3 setting).Now I need to find the replacement parts...and so far no luck.) The TT works perfectly otherwise and sounds great with my Marantz K1 Pearl and Klipsch RF 7 towers.
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

So you have one of the early Michell tables similar to the Transcriptor model made famous in the movie ‘A Clockwork Orange’ ……… & it is on a wooden plinth!

Michell creates reference class turntables, tonearms, and moving coil cartridges for people who love music. Visit your local Michell dealer and listen to the last turntable you'll ever buy.

That is ‘way cool’!
    I would love to see a photo.

If you are still trying to find parts I suggest you try over at the Vinyl Asylum forum.
    If anyone knows where to find parts for it, they most likely will be there.
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"