Mad Max Moderator
    • Aug 2000

For those not familiar with what an Alex Lifeson Les Paul looks like,

Click image for larger version

Name:	hBajmgKJswTy8cr3U2yNZh-1200-80.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	866636

Note the bridge assembly, compared with a "normal" Les Paul.
    the AudioWorx
    Natalie P
    M8ta
    Modula Neo DCC
    Modula MT XE
    Modula Xtreme
    Isiris
    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
    Minerva Monitor
    Calliope
    Ardent D

In Development...
    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
    Obi-Wan
    Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
    Modula PWB
    Calliope CC Supreme
    Natalie P Ultra
    Natalie P Supreme
    Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
      Mad Max Moderator
      • Aug 2000

OK, this is the “Geezer reconnects with favorite music of the distant past” moment. Extra points for you if you know who the Pousette-Dart band was. I just received the double album CD of their two best early albums from Amazon- a small number floating around, made in Italy. Extra points for you if you know who they are, or can name at least one song. But like most folks, you probably have “Amnesia” about these guys… whereas I can sing all the words to this song and others on the album without even thinking about it.

Scary, huh? My daughter understands, but I don't think anyone else does... maybe, unless you hear it!

This is the double album CD I picked up. Enjoy the heck out of it. Very good writing and ensemble playing.

Name:	81GAI4BmZpL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	866645
      the AudioWorx
      Natalie P
      M8ta
      Modula Neo DCC
      Modula MT XE
      Modula Xtreme
      Isiris
      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
      Minerva Monitor
      Calliope
      Ardent D

In Development...
      Obi-Wan
      Modula PWB
      Calliope CC Supreme
      Natalie P Ultra
      Natalie P Supreme
      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Warlock
        • Dec 2022

Listening to the new Haiduk album Diabolica. Blackened death metal. Non stop riffs!

Haiduk - Wraithavoc:

Comment

• theSven
          Master of None
          • Jan 2014

I've been listening to Ghost Impera album. I don't know hos I missed this album for so long!

Painter in training

Comment

• JonMarsh
            Mad Max Moderator
            • Aug 2000

Why, the "Lost Christmas Eve" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, of course!

Name:	The lost Christmas Eve.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	927351
            the AudioWorx
            Natalie P
            M8ta
            Modula Neo DCC
            Modula MT XE
            Modula Xtreme
            Isiris
            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
            Minerva Monitor
            Calliope
            Ardent D

In Development...
            Obi-Wan
            Modula PWB
            Calliope CC Supreme
            Natalie P Ultra
            Natalie P Supreme
            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• masterofnone
              HTGuide Maintainer
              • Jul 2022

Originally posted by JonMarsh
              Why, the "Lost Christmas Eve" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, of course!

Name:	The lost Christmas Eve.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	927351
              I have that same album. Perhaps I should play that later today too... It is a pretty fun album to listen to, and I'm sure it will bring up some good old memories of when I was living in in the Southern states.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                Mad Max Moderator
                • Aug 2000

My wife loves their stuff, but then she's Russian, born in Khabarovsk in Siberia, of parents exiled from the Moscow area by the Bolsheviks.

That's what I call having history...
                the AudioWorx
                Natalie P
                M8ta
                Modula Neo DCC
                Modula MT XE
                Modula Xtreme
                Isiris
                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                Minerva Monitor
                Calliope
                Ardent D

In Development...
                Obi-Wan
                Modula PWB
                Calliope CC Supreme
                Natalie P Ultra
                Natalie P Supreme
                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• r100gs
                  • May 2005

Name:	Modern English.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	932632 a blast from the past, Modern English , after the snow
                  Jay

Comment

• theSven
                    Master of None
                    • Jan 2014

OK not a CD because I need to track one down if they have it... Found out about this group the other day from a colleague in the office, and I'm shocked I've never heard of this group! The group is called Brass Against which does covers of Tool, Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin and others. Its a brass instrument group with drummer, vocals, and some strings (bass and/or guitar).

Name:	BrassAgainstSpotify.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	458.4 KB
ID:	933226
                    Painter in training

Comment

• Warlock
                      • Dec 2022

Possessed by this song

Comment

• theSven
                        theSven commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A life goal for me that I don't know if I will ever achieve at this point is to drum like that!!!! Such discipline to keep that beat. Great share!
                    • technodanvan
                      • Nov 2009

So I've been trying to listen to bass-heavy music this week to break in my new subwoofers. Naturally, this leads me more towards a pop / hip-hop trend than what I normally listen to (which is a much more varied blend of music).

First up, I discovered Post Malone is a bit of a bass head, especially on his first album. It gets quite deep, but it sometimes seems to get louder or quieter on a whim, with little rhyme or reason.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stony.jpg Views:	0 Size:	293.1 KB ID:	936833

Of course, Post Malone is best listened to in small doses (IMO) so I've been breaking that up with a lot of Halsey, whom I quite like. Specifically her first and third albums, Badlands and Manic, respectively. The other two are fine as well, but I keep coming back to these two. The initial bass hit on 3 A.M. is something to behold.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Badlands.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	936832

To keep the mood light I also listened to the Popstar soundtrack by The Lonely Island. A couple of the later songs dig pretty deep. I love the Lonely Island, it's great listening just about anywhere (except the garage with an open door)...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Popstar.jpg Views:	0 Size:	311.2 KB ID:	936834

From here I went back to hip hop and tried T.I. on for size. This is fairly variable, but his 2020 album The L.I.B.R.A. seems to take some cues from the Post Malone-era of bassheadedness.

Click image for larger version  Name:	LIBRA.webp Views:	0 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	936836

Kud Cudi also explores the depths with several albums, most notably in the Man on the Moon, Vol. 3.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Man on the Moon.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	936831

- Danny

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        JonMarsh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree! will check some out more-
                        But note, for "traditionalists", try a good recording of Saint-Saëns C minor organ symphony, I'm fond of several, but the Boston Symphony with Charles Munch (remastered SACD preferred) or the Philadelphia Orchestra with Eugene Ormandy are probably my all time favorites.
                        And for something that's been around and might surprise you, try Deana Carter "Did I Shave My Legs for This? 25th Anniversary Edition. Remastered and two new tracks; very clean 5 string bass that goes quite low on some cuts. And it's like a classic country album- who'd have thought?

• theSven
                        theSven commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I got the Popstar album now. Only listened to 2 songs, and need to get through the album when I get some time...

• technodanvan
                        technodanvan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope you like it. The movie is worth a watch IMO. Some of the songs are helped by a little context.
                    • JonMarsh
                      Mad Max Moderator
                      • Aug 2000

OK, decided I had to "bite" on this, in a sense, because there are new versions of a couple of favorites I discovered yesterday after reviewing this thread, as noted in the comment above.

The SACD version of the Charles Munch version of the C Minor symphony... ordered:

Name:	81TdnzUBAhL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	538.4 KB
ID:	937601

While I do have a couple of SACD players, what I need to do is install the Vanity 93 output board in my Oppo player, set up the conversion configuration for DSD to PCM, and fire up my oldest Mac Pro which is setup with software to capture the PCM stream from an RME Fireface 800 and store it on disk. I was last doing this with an older AudioPraise product that had to be hardwired into a Pioneer multi format player- this is a lot better, as it just swaps in for the original output board.

Why do I think that will take most of a morning or afternoon to get working right....

Of course, this is another one of those deferred gratification projects, as was the Oppo player I bought just for this activity.

​​​​​​​Much simpler will be ripping and listening to the 25th Anniversary of Deana Carters 1996 album...

Name:	819S0fM0e4L._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	717.0 KB
ID:	937602

This is for the "country music lover" that wants to hear what an excellent recording job can do with fairly classic tunes, (originals) and with deeper range of a 5 string bass tossed into the mix (not a typical country music approach, in my limited experience!

the AudioWorx
                      Natalie P
                      M8ta
                      Modula Neo DCC
                      Modula MT XE
                      Modula Xtreme
                      Isiris
                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                      Minerva Monitor
                      Calliope
                      Ardent D

In Development...
                      Obi-Wan
                      Modula PWB
                      Calliope CC Supreme
                      Natalie P Ultra
                      Natalie P Supreme
                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

I'm so busy with various design and construction projects and stuff going on around the house that going and seeking out new music isn't something that I think about....

But sometimes new music is brought to me, courtesy of my personal "Apple Music Channel" which streams music based on the favorite artists from my existing collection that that are synced in iTunes- and very similar artists that they suggest and play. This has happened in a variety of musical genres, to my delight and pleasure.

A few days ago it was some classic blues playing in a relatively recent album, by someone I haven't followed in years- Walter Trout. He has literally been to hell and back, a personal story a lot like David Crosby, including the liver transplant. Makes me feel like I've lived a sheltered life, though we were born the same year. But unlike Crosby, he's still around, recording and touring.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Survivor Blues.jpg Views:	1 Size:	455.3 KB ID:	946887

Curiously, Trout had a lot more impact and success in Scandinavia and Northern Europe, something of a cult following I'd say, than in the US. This album doesn't break any new ground, but will bring you back to the roots of some popular music in the 60's, 70's, and 80s- he was playing with John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers in the late 80s, in fact.

If you need a good fix of traditional electric blues, you might want to check this out!

Name:	IMG_0509.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	946888

the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Obi-Wan
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                          Mad Max Moderator
                          • Aug 2000

This is one I've been meaning to get to in this topic for a long, long time, but slow work and distractions always seem to get in the way. . Not this Sunday, though I have plenty of both today!

This is a special release version of the 2010 Eric Johnson album "Up Close"-

Special edition of the guitar virtuosos acclaimed 2010 UP CLOSE album revised & remixed & featuring guest appearances by Steve Miller, Jimmie Vaughan, Johnny Lang & Sonny Landreth.

Name:	Up Close._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	948602

And if you haven't heard the album, you have no idea of the impact of those additions...

I'm going to just focus on one cut, the least likely to get attention in all likelihood, based on how one might imagine it fits... Steve Miller, Jimmie Vaughn and Eric collaborating on the old blues chestnut "Texas".

With this video you won't have to wonder what I'm talking about. I've known about Steve Miller since I was in high school, but never gravitated enough to his style to buy any of his albums- but his vocals on this are just perfect.

If you're a guitarist and guitar nerd like I am, then this video about Eric Johnson's playing setup in the studio for that album done for Musician's Friend should be of interest...

However, if you're one of those in the know, you may be aware that he ditched the Fuzzface and Strat for "Texas" and went hard core with a Les Paul plugged plugged direct into a 100W DSL Marshall stack, cranked up to high heaven... (and if you have ever been "experienced", there's no mistaking that sound...)

the AudioWorx
                          Natalie P
                          M8ta
                          Modula Neo DCC
                          Modula MT XE
                          Modula Xtreme
                          Isiris
                          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                          Minerva Monitor
                          Calliope
                          Ardent D

In Development...
                          Obi-Wan
                          Modula PWB
                          Calliope CC Supreme
                          Natalie P Ultra
                          Natalie P Supreme
                          Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                            JonMarsh commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I should comment a bit further...

1) It's the opening guitar work that he's using the "non-standard" setup for lead
                            2) This video about equipment is sponsored by Musician's Friend so let's just say there's a bit of a focus on stuff they sell- like the large conventional Marshall setup and the big Fender cabinet with Twin Reverb top.
                            3) Eric Johnson is known for using Dumble amplifiers for his high output lead setup with the Fuzzface, and Princeton Reverbs for the relatively clean and echoey rhythm or lead stuff. Who is/was Alexander Howard Dumble? Imagine if Jim Marshall didn't have a big company producing amplifiers in volume, but just built one offs for those that could afford them... and I mean AFFORD! If you had to ask how much, well, it was too much.

4) Interestingly, there is a small boutique manufacturer outside Boston MA (Amplified Nation) that seems to have "captured" a lot of the "sprit" and characteristics of Dumble amplifiers, at not "inexpensive" prices (a good head unit in the range of $3500 to $4,000) but much less than what a good used Dumble amp will go for. Trying on of those is on my bucket list some day... if the mild arthritis I have right now does't become a problem for playing. There are a number of YouTube demo's that are quite "interesting" sonically.
                        • JonMarsh
                          Mad Max Moderator
                          • Aug 2000

Well, it seems that no one listens to CD's anymore... at least not directly! Guilty as charged, but what I do relish is getting some good, no, great CD's in to rip for the collection...

Just recently when discussing my moving back to working on the Saint-Saëns design again, the question of various recordings came up with Sven, and I allowed has though I had several of the Symphony No. 3 recordings, I was still lacking the Seiji Ozawa version and had just ordered it from a vendor in Germany... some sorts of "vintage" stuff are becoming a bit rare in these days of social media and rap.

Well, Sven had to top me, of course, and related where he was getting the Warner Classics set for Seiji Ozawa, from one of his favorite vendors. Being stuck in a convenience rut like I am, I checked my favorite fast turn around free shipping firm, and danged if I didn't get lucky and get the 25 CD set headed my way at a very nice price!

For those who may be curious....

Name:	Seiji Ozawa CD.png
Views:	60
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	951170

Name:	Seiji Ozawa CD List.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	951171

And yesterday, earlier than forecast until two days ago, it arrived.

Name:	Seiji Received.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	951172

Sadly, last week Seiji Ozawa also passed away, at age 88, from heart failure. Rest well....

Name:	licensed-image.jpg
Size:	434.9 KB
ID:	951173

the AudioWorx
                          Natalie P
                          M8ta
                          Modula Neo DCC
                          Modula MT XE
                          Modula Xtreme
                          Isiris
                          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                          Minerva Monitor
                          Calliope
                          Ardent D

In Development...
                          Obi-Wan
                          Modula PWB
                          Calliope CC Supreme
                          Natalie P Ultra
                          Natalie P Supreme
                          Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• theSven
                            Master of None
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                            Well, it seems that no one listens to CD's anymore... at least not directly! Guilty as charged, but what I do relish is getting some good, no, great CD's in to rip for the collection...

Just recently when discussing my moving back to working on the Saint-Saëns design again, the question of various recordings came up with Sven, and I allowed has though I had several of the Symphony No. 3 recordings, I was still lacking the Seiji Ozawa version and had just ordered it from a vendor in Germany... some sorts of "vintage" stuff are becoming a bit rare in these days of social media and rap.

Well, Sven had to top me, of course, and related where he was getting the Warner Classics set for Seiji Ozawa, from one of his favorite vendors. Being stuck in a convenience rut like I am, I checked my favorite fast turn around free shipping firm, and danged if I didn't get lucky and get the 25 CD set headed my way at a very nice price!

For those who may be curious....

Name:	Seiji Ozawa CD.png
Views:	60
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	951170

Name:	Seiji Ozawa CD List.png
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	951171

And yesterday, earlier than forecast until two days ago, it arrived.

Name:	Seiji Received.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	951172

Sadly, last week Seiji Ozawa also passed away, at age 88, from heart failure. Rest well....

Name:	licensed-image.jpg
Size:	434.9 KB
ID:	951173

I really like this box set. Seiji had a style that I have really enjoyed listening too. Another Conductor of Interest is Riccardo Muti. I'm debating to buy his Warner Classic box set that has 91 CD's!! I still buy lots of CD's myself to rip. Yes there is streaming, but on the other hand knowing you ripped the CD properly gives a sense of satisfaction.
                            Painter in training

Comment

• technodanvan
                              • Nov 2009

For one that is perhaps not ready to drop the cash on a 20+ disc set, is there a good place to start? I listen to very little classical recordings these days, though I have several in my cart right now. It's just hard to press 'buy' unless I really know I'm going to listen more than once.
                              - Danny

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                Mad Max Moderator
                                • Aug 2000

You might be rather surprised at the pricing of these classical sets- in my case, a 3rd party vendor working on Amazon, and the total cost with the vendor I chose was a bit under $48. Pretty great for a 25 CD set from a conductor like Ozawa. There were more than enough titles I had heard of or wanted anyway to jump in at that price.
                                the AudioWorx
                                Natalie P
                                M8ta
                                Modula Neo DCC
                                Modula MT XE
                                Modula Xtreme
                                Isiris
                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                Minerva Monitor
                                Calliope
                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                Obi-Wan
                                Modula PWB
                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                Natalie P Ultra
                                Natalie P Supreme
                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                  • Aug 2000

Originally posted by technodanvan
                                  For one that is perhaps not ready to drop the cash on a 20+ disc set, is there a good place to start? I listen to very little classical recordings these days, though I have several in my cart right now. It's just hard to press 'buy' unless I really know I'm going to listen more than once.
                                  That comes down to figuring what you like and why? Right? One source of potential info would be reviews at Stereophile on recordings.

My situation is a bit different, though we never listened to music at home when I was growing up (parents had no interest), I was trained on voice and keyboards in order to perform in the church. Not in a bar or on stage.

But, perhaps not surprisingly, my interest in a wider range of classical music didn't take off until my involvement as a partner in the Boulder Sound Gallery. We were a dealer for some high end stuff, including Mark Levinson, Luxman, and Ampex. and had an ATR100 in the store... and sometimes out of the store for community engagement and promotion- I had the opportunity to do live recordings of the Boulder Philharmonic, including one performance of Saint-Saëns Symphony #3, the C-minor organ symphony. Which is still one of my top favorites.

If you just want to try a taste, to get started, I'd suggest considering some chamber music, to start with. Or, if I was going to bridge genres, let's go with Jacque Loussier, the Frenchman who does jazz interpretations of Bach in a three piece trio- still performing in his 80's, but he wore out the first trio and has a new set of guys! A logical start might be "Best of Play Bach", a 2004 recording... available as an Audio CD for $10.98 on Amazon. (I have most of. his recordings, he is a favorite for me). This is on Telarc, who had a big focus on very high fidelity recordings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Play Bach.jpg Views:	0 Size:	193.5 KB ID:	951189

Now, "at the other extreme" from a trio, a full blown orchestra with double string sections plus piano plus organ is what it takes to do Saint-Saëns C-minor organ symphony- and there's a nicely priced version of it also recorded by Telarc available on Amazon, with Eugene Ormandy conducting an Michael Murray on the organ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	71Tg7MdIDcL._SL1201_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	301.3 KB ID:	951190

Now, if you buy these, and don't like them, they come with a money back offer- I'll buy them from you, and find another victim/deserving soul to foist these off on- like Steve!

Mind you, there is a lot of stuff that fills a mid ground between these examples, as regards the number of players and styles.. if you have access to a streaming service that includes classical (rare; Apple does), then you can do a little sampling and searching to see if anything appeals to you.

One more comment about having a bit of a background in classic music- for some reason I get a special feeling when I hear an artist/composer, say, like the guitarist Eric Johnson, for whom on is earlier recordings I hear Sibelius and Arron Copeland all just in one composition... now, he has chops, but he also has some sophisticated musical tastes, and I love what he does with chord inversions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	71YYl-itzgL._SL1200_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	435.3 KB ID:	951191

But I gotta warn ya, a copy of Ah Via Musicom, one of his earliest albums, and with the classical underpinnings in spots of one of his most noteworthy songs, "Cliffs of Dover", will set you back a full $13.87 at Amazon.

No video per se, just music.

Though, truth to tell, one of my favorite all time cuts from Eric is a partnership with Steve Miller on an old traditional blues favorite, "Texas". He sets his normal setup of Strat, Princeton Reverbs and Dumble amps aside and goes with what is rumored to be a '59 re-issue Les Paul, and a 100W Marshal DSL.

the AudioWorx
                                  Natalie P
                                  M8ta
                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                  Modula MT XE
                                  Modula Xtreme
                                  Isiris
                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                  Minerva Monitor
                                  Calliope
                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                  Obi-Wan
                                  Modula PWB
                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                    • Aug 2000

One thing I didn't mention about classical recordings- one thing that separates the "stellar" ones from the merely "quite good" ones, is the degree to which they preserve the original hall acoustic of the recording performance. Of course, you've got to have a playback setup that SUPPRESSES your own room acoustic, otherwise it tends to override. Room treatments and architecture.

In the unusual living room setup that the house that the receptionist from Boulder Sound Gallery and I rented, it was easier to get this kind of response than in most cases (partly architectural luck, of course), but when you queued up a good recording (Denon platter, Rabco tone arm, Denon DL103 cartridge, my own moving coil step up transformer) then magic could happen from time to time. We'd bring a few customers back there in the evening to hear what we meant. And this was with a "homemade" set of speakers using the B&W DM6 drivers, but with rather different cabinet design parameters and crossovers.

So, think about that, when you're pondering whether a set of ATS panels and some furniture re-arrangment might be worthwhile. This effect occurs for all recordings, but for many pop recordings there isn't much of an "original acoustic" to recover.
                                    the AudioWorx
                                    Natalie P
                                    M8ta
                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                    Modula MT XE
                                    Modula Xtreme
                                    Isiris
                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                    Minerva Monitor
                                    Calliope
                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                    Obi-Wan
                                    Modula PWB
                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• theSven
                                      Master of None
                                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by technodanvan
                                      If you don't wan to buy CD you could go this route and just get the digital album: https://www.hdtracks.com/#/album/5dd...366413978775a8

That would be the next best option if you don't want 25 discs. However after you listen to a few of the symphonies Seiji conducted you may find yourself really liking his style and want more...
                                      Painter in training

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                        • Aug 2000

speaking of Seiji, I just finished importing disk 13...
                                        the AudioWorx
                                        Natalie P
                                        M8ta
                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                        Modula MT XE
                                        Modula Xtreme
                                        Isiris
                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                        Minerva Monitor
                                        Calliope
                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                        Obi-Wan
                                        Modula PWB
                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• technodanvan
                                          • Nov 2009

Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight. I'll think on it. I really do have several classical albums in my cart but we'll see.
                                          - Danny

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                            • Aug 2000

OK, one more "teaser" for you, this is a live performance video of Jacque Loussier, not the best audio quality, but it conveys the music reasonably well...

Same year as my FJ Cruiser was built...

the AudioWorx
                                            Natalie P
                                            M8ta
                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                            Modula MT XE
                                            Modula Xtreme
                                            Isiris
                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                            Minerva Monitor
                                            Calliope
                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                            Obi-Wan
                                            Modula PWB
                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

Working...
                                            😀
                                            😂
                                            🥰
                                            😘
                                            🤢
                                            😎
                                            😞
                                            😡
                                            👍
                                            👎
                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                            Search Result for "|||"