X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sponge
    • May 2006

Nad

I use to sell NAD and they were beautiful sounding.

Mostly intergrated amps and their phono stuff...they had a quality issue for a while though.

Has anyone had any experience with their newest stuff? I would really like to hear feedback on their newest line of receivers...maybe one of you know what their HDMI implementation plans are?

Thanks all!
    Old HT guy getting back into it!
  • Audiophiliac
    • Apr 2006

Not yet, but I think we are in the process of picking up the line. I dont know why. Unless we are dropping Rotel or Marantz or Denon or Musical Fidelity or something. We had an integrated and a cd player in for a bit, and I wasnt too impressed with the build quality and layout of the back panel on the receiver, but I didnt listen to it.

Comment

• Sponge
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Audiophiliac
      Not yet, but I think we are in the process of picking up the line. I dont know why. Unless we are dropping Rotel or Marantz or Denon or Musical Fidelity or something. We had an integrated and a cd player in for a bit, and I wasnt too impressed with the build quality and layout of the back panel on the receiver, but I didnt listen to it.
      Yup...we had it for a while too and because of the return issues and the decline in intregrated amp sales (besides we had Parasound, Rotel, and Marantz too) we dropped it...

But figured they may be worth a look because I like they way they sounded...I am going to try and find a local dealer to listen to their A/V receivers
      Old HT guy getting back into it!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"