X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiran1103
    • Jan 2019

Rotel RSP 1582 audio skip issues

Hey folks,

I bought a RSP 1582 from Magnolia and set it up last week. I see a weird issue and hoping this is some easy fix. While in use there is a audio cut which is like fraction of second. On my usage of an hour I noticed it 5-6 times. Other way to describe is its like a pop but no sound. To add I have it connected to Marantz mm7055 amplifier using XLR (5ft DIY cables). I am yet to put in the remote wire for power switching. Any help?
  • kiran1103
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by kiran1103
    Hey folks,

I bought a RSP 1582 from Magnolia and set it up last week. I see a weird issue and hoping this is some easy fix. While in use there is a audio cut which is like fraction of second. On my usage of an hour I noticed it 5-6 times. Other way to describe is its like a pop but no sound. To add I have it connected to Marantz mm7055 amplifier using XLR (5ft DIY cables). I am yet to put in the remote wire for power switching. Any help?
    Also to add I am still using HDMI cables which were 3-4 yrs old. With HDMI 2.0 should I need to change these cables? I did u a Hi-Speed cable but results are same. Not sure if HDMI cables causes the drop offs. I might have not explained it well in my first post but its drop off issue. Its for a fraction of second. Thoughts?

Comment

• RoMan
      • Jan 2007

Hey folks,

Club Rotel! Continuing to be the number 1 place on the internet to talk Rotel! If you've got Rotel gear, you need to be here. If you want Rotel gear, you need to be here. If your not in either group, then you need to read what you've missed out on, HERE! Get the inside track on manufacturer info, product updates, features, and more!

The post above should help you to get some perspective on this issue. Have you contacted Magnolia and see what they can do? Maybe they will swap it out for since its brand new.

RoMan

Comment

• kiran1103
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by RoMan
        http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthr...Rsp+1582+audio

The post above should help you to get some perspective on this issue. Have you contacted Magnolia and see what they can do? Maybe they will swap it out for since its brand new.

RoMan
        Yes I did read through that thread. However its little different here. Its audio drop off in middle of the videos not the start of the audio cd. I put in a new HDMI from audioquest Forest. Seems the frequency has decreased where I heard it once in 2 hours as opposed to 3-4 times in 30 mins.

Also this was an open box so not a brand new one.

Comment

• RoMan
          • Jan 2007

Yes I did read through that thread. However its little different here. Its audio drop off in middle of the videos not the start of the audio cd. I put in a new HDMI from audioquest Forest. Seems the frequency has decreased where I heard it once in 2 hours as opposed to 3-4 times in 30 mins.

Also this was an open box so not a brand new one.
          I'm sure they would gladly swap it out for you since its fairly new and I still believe it would qualify for the return/exchange. Just a thought. May as well. You have nothing to lose for sure.

RoMan

Comment

• RTM
            • Mar 2022

I'm having this same issue. Brand New Factory Refurb V02/latest firmware.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"