X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pchanj
    • Oct 2015

Rotel RMB 1075 Protection light not working

Hi,
    I was wondering whether someone has experienced anything like this. Just a few weeks ago, after watching a movie. I turned off my amplifier RMB 1075 and heard a loud pop. I cannot really tell if it came from the amp or speaker, but one thing I noticed though was that the protection light (red light) went off from the Front Right channel.

I was worried so I had it checked by the repair center but they could not find anything wrong with it. I noticed that intermittently, the Front right light (red) would not light up after pressing the power switch to off. But after having two repair center looked at it, they could not find anything wrong with it.

So I brought it home tonight. And whilst turning it on and connecting it back to my system. When I press the power button to turn it on, you would normally hear a clicking sound and it powers on. That sound disappeared. And now, when I press to turn it off, all the protection light does not light up (red) before powering off. Only the blue light works.

I was hoping someone could provide some advice on this. Thank you in advance...
  • pchanj
    • Oct 2015

Silly me. Just found out that the trigger button at the back was activated by mistake. Glad its now working perfectly... Thanks everyone...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"