Upgrade Proceed PRE & PDP to a Proceed AVP?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timjclark
    • Apr 2009

Upgrade Proceed PRE & PDP to a Proceed AVP?

I currently use a Proceed PRE as my 2-channel preamp and use the SSP pass through from my Rotel rsp-1069 for integration into my home theater. I also have a Proceed CDD transport and Proceed PDP D/A for cds.

I am toying with replacing the PRE and the PDP with an AVP. The AVP being newer tech, I think this would be a nice step up. And with the price the AVP's are going for on eBay, I think I can make this upgrade a wash more or less.

For the home theater, I'm thinking of taking the digital out from Rotel into the AVP and then connect all the amps to the AVP.

Are there any Proceed users out there who can give any feedback on this? Is this a worthwhile upgrade? I know an AVP-2 would be fantastic, but I do not think my budget can make that fly.

Thank you
    -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
    -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
    -Rotel: RSP-1069
    -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
    -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
    -B&W LM-1, AS-1
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"