X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Parasound contact information

I thought this would be helpful to have for quick reference here in the club for those who might not already know:

Parasound's website:

Parasound's main company phone number:
    (415) 397-7100

Parasound's technical support phone number:
    1-866-770-8324

Parasound's general technical support E-mail address:
    service@parasound.com

Parasound's official Public Relations website, including press releases and photo library:

Although we've got some good discussion and support going on here in the club, I always encourage people to check with the official experts themselves!
    Last edited by Chris D; 13 August 2011, 22:25 Saturday.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I do think it's important that we keep in mind the manufacturer's perspective on public discussion and participation. Too often, I've seen internet discussions on brands and products take on a life of their own. All it takes is one rumor to get started, whether it be about a bug, upgrades, future products, or whatever, and suddenly everyone thinks they've got the official inside story on the subject. The manufacturer is then placed in the awkward position of having to explain or justify themselves, correct the story, or just ignore it since the information never even came from them and they're not responsible. While internet discussion is FANTASTIC, and the share of experiences and information is very valuable, it can open up a can of worms from time to time.

Let me be clear on how the moderators here will orient discussion in Club Parasound:

- First and foremost, the purpose of this club is to allow the free discussion of people that own, use, or are interested in any Parasound product. Feel free to post your experiences, opinions, questions, and requests for information.

- Realize, though, that this is an unofficial club, not sponsored by Parasound. Therefore, any information or news that is posted here by anyone, including myself, can not be assumed to be accurate unless verified by official Parasound personnel or documentation such as owner's manuals, Parasound website information, or press releases.

- While I will post information here coming from personal discussions with Parasound contacts, I will make every effort to post only information appropriate to share with the general public, and to ensure it's accuracy. I'm just a general public Joe Schmoe like you, not an employee of Parasound.

- Please be considerate when making those official calls to Parasound! We want this club and its discussions to BENEFIT owner's experiences with Parasound's company and products, not become a sore spot that any of us resent!

Thanks!

CHRIS
    Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Scarp
      • Mar 2003

I would like to add the following:

Please do not contact Parasound about rumors of possible upgrades or firmware. When new stuff is out they will put it on their website, so just keep checking that once in a while. Or check here, since we will post it here when something interesting is released.

When you got problems with your equipment, the usual way will be through your dealer. After that you can also contact Parasound directly. Outside of USA, you can also contact your local distributor.

Btw, I cleaned up this topic so we can see these posts without clutter.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"