X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

New Halo JC3 Junior

Parasound has just introduced a new John Curl-designed phono preamp, the JC3 Junior, at about half the physical height and half the price (at just under $1,500) of their highly acclaimed JC3+ model. The new model includes switchable gain, and continuously variable loading for moving coil cartridges as well as numerous other features inspired by or inherited from its older brothers.

They showed it at a recent consumer electronics show, CEDIA 2017, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bYJ1uPCKiQ and some dealers are already featuring it as a new product but Parasound had not yet posted it on their product page at their own website as of October 8, 2017. However a cutsheet with pictures and product details is available at https://www.parasound.com/JC3%20jr%20Cut%20Sheet.pdf .

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • r100gs
    • May 2005

Nice looking unit. I would have purchased one of these because JC3+ was out of my budget. I currently have a Sutherland Insight which is the same price range as the Jr.
    Last edited by r100gs; 15 December 2017, 20:28 Friday.
    Jay

Comment

• blownrx7
      • Dec 2004

This looks like a great value. With all the adjustability, I think it can really maximize the performance of a cartridge
      I would not discount the usefulness of this to make a system sound good.
      I would love to hear a comparison of the JC3 vs. the JC3 jr.
      Last edited by blownrx7; 25 December 2017, 23:00 Monday.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"