X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Thanks Chris and concerning advertisers

I wanted to take a second to thank Chris for all the work he's done keeping Parasound club going here, and sometimes, while saving the world to boot. I think we sometimes forget all the responsibilities some of these guys have here, and Chris, right at the top as a military Pilot, wow. Chris's thirst for knowledge about Parasound, Halo, and then some has really helped make this section work.

Remember when your asking him about things privately, to always respect what he does here, and understand he will always help you as best he can.

That said, I also want to state that his list of duties does not, and never has included being advertiser liason with current or former advertisers.

So, if you have a issue with an advertiser, I recommend you contact them directly, and take Chris and others out of the equation.

HTG endorses no one publically, though Chris may tell you who's selling them now via legitimate certified Parasound Halo channels.

thank you.

regards.
    Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"