X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Where to buy Parasound Equipment

I've avoided posting this information, as I don't think you should be told where to spend your money. However, this question keeps coming up over, and over again, with concerns and questions, and I want to limit the unofficial info floating about. I'll keep the information as basic as possible.

- For the official list of authorized Parasound dealers, click on this link here: http://www.parasound.com/dealers/

- Different dealers/sellers carry different lines of equipment within the Parasound brand.

Audio Adviser may show up as an ad through our ad service. Access them when the ad is available at either bottom or top of page, depending on supplemental ad locations.
    • Audio Advisor (currently the only authorized internet Parasound dealer)
      Please use the links at the bottom of the page, which will let them know that you are a Club Parasound member! (they often appear in the "ads by Google" section)
      If you don't see any links there, use:
      United States (only)
      Toll-Free Information/Orders: (800) 942-0220
      Catalog Request Hotline: (800) 451-5445
      24-Hour FAX: (616) 656-9592
      audioadvisor.com

On a completely different note, please be aware of the following important notice from Parasound's site. You're not going to get a warranty if you purchase gear from Shady Sal, in the back alleys of Detroit, if he's not on the list of authorized dealers. Make sure you're protecting your own interests!

Parasound products which are purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Parasound Dealer are expressly excluded from Parasound's warranties. Parasound's warranties, like our products, are exceptional. Don't make the mistake of buying from someone who has chosen not to meet our qualifications, and in doing so run the risk of being sold not only the wrong product, but one for which you have no warranty protection!

In order to insure maximum customer satisfaction, Authorized Parasound Dealers are prohibited from selling our current products by phone, mail, or over the internet. Parasound's sole authorized internet & mail order dealer is Audio Advisor. Their contact information is shown when you click on Internet & Mail Order. Anyone not listed under Retail Stores, System Integrators or Resellers is probably not authorized and cannot offer Parasound's warranty. Please contact Parasound directly to verify if he is authorized before you buy. You can call the Parasound office at 415 397-7100 Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm Pacific time or email us at sales@parasound.com.
    Last edited by Chris D; 16 September 2008, 15:38 Tuesday.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

It is notworthy to add that anyone purchasing Parasound gear needs to be aware, they do NOT authorize internet sales and if anyone tells you they can sell you something over net, it's either grey market or a scam. Don't do it!

Call or email Parasound to verify a dealer BEFORE paying money for new products, and if you are thinking buying through mail, you better cross your Ts and dot your I's on your order, or you could get burned.

I would also add that a former advertiser here from a few years ago is no longer authorized and is not recommended by this site and has been excluded from Google Ads on our web page or should be. If anyone see's said ad, please report to me immediately.

thank you.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"