Does anyone happen to have a picture of the CP-800 display from the inside?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aarsoe
    • May 2004

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the CP-800 display from the inside?

Hi
    So still using my trustworthy CP-800 in my two channel setup and also as part of my surround setup. It works fine but have developed a dead line of pixels across the screen.
    Now the touchscreen used by Classé are normally supplied by Sharp and readily available on eBay or other places that sells this kind of electronics.
    However I have to admit that I am getting lazy as I am rapidly progressing towards my final resting place so if I could avoid pulling far to many cables and opening the unit to take a photo of the p/n label on the backside of the screen then it would please a relatively old man.
    So does anyone happen to have a photo of the inside of the CP-800 or any of the other Classé units using the same 16x9 screen - remember not the same as the older CDP units or the CP-700 or CP-500.
    Thank you in advance..

PS: As a closing remark I also have to mention that it is sad that this once vibrant forum seems to be mostly deserted now. How many other brands have made designs that almost 20 years later still look modern and fantastic.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"