Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt Lee
    • Apr 2021

Remote Control for CAP 2100

My remote control is not working, anyone has any idea where can I get a replacement? I contacted Classe and they said that they don't have the item any more.
  • Sasha99
    • Dec 2010

Hi Matt
    I recently bought new remote to replace my (original) SSP Sigma remote.
    It is generic remote programmed to your requirements and it is very affordable.
    Excellent service and corespondence - new generic remote works way better (range/angle) than the original.

here is the link:
    REMOTE CONTROL WORLD : - Remote controls for TELEVISION Remote controls TV BOX, PVR, VCR Remote controls for HOME THEATRE Remote controls AUDIO, CD, AMP Remote controls SAT, DVBT, DVBC Remote controls DVD, DVD/VCR, BD Remote controls CAR RADIO/DVD Remotes for WIN, iOS, ANDROID RC CASES, SPARE PARTS Remote controls for PROJECTOR Signal EXTENDERS Remotes for AIR CONDITION, FAN Remote controls CUSTOM GENERAL Remote controls VARIOUS, SPECIAL Remote controls CLASSIC VARIOUS SERVICES AND EXTRAS REMOTE CONTROL REPAIRS Remote controls GATES and DOORS Remote controls BLINDS, SHUTTERS Remote controls CARAVAN MOVER remote,controls,control,remote control,replacement,universal,tv,television,dvd,dvb-t,sat,vcr,audio,video

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Matt Lee
      • Apr 2021

Thank you very much. Your information is very useful. I've been looking for compatible remote control for a few months but in vain. Appreciate very much.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"