X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobpaule
    • Sep 2004

New Delta Series

Specs here:

They also removed all support documents and firmwares for old equipment.
    IT-Reference 20i(amps/sub) & Elite-20PFi(low current) > Harmony-659 > Marantz-UD9004(bal.2+RCA7.1)/Sony UBP-X800/AppleTV-64GB/Dell Latitude 5490 w. W15 dock > Marantz-AV8805 & Classé-CP700(bypass)/King-Cobra-all > Epson-LS10500/Carada-1.4/Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA secondary monitor/music-ARC> Classé CA-2200 & CA-5100, two Zamp v.3 7.4.1> Belden 10AWG/silver/gold > Paradigm-S8v.2-7.1.4(Servo15v2/P-80A)
  • kpodolski
    • Jun 2006

Looks good.

Too bad all of the legacy info is gone from the site. Guess they burned all the bridges...
    The second place winner is the first place loser.

An argument with reality is one you'll never win.

If you are offended, you are complicit in the outrage.

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

"Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser." Gen. Patton

Comment

• TomScrut
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Nov 2013

It will be interesting to know how different these are to the ones that were shown in the latter days of B&W ownership, which supposedly weren't good enough.

The Pre looks feature wise like a CP-800 with HDMI. Interestingly the stereo amp is less powerful than the CA-2300.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
      Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• Sasha99
        • Dec 2010

Hello everyone, few days ago I got an e-mail from Classe promoting new delta series. So...went to their site and checked if there is any new dealers in Montreal - Ottawa area.
        What I got - no Classe dealers closer than 500 km - actually non in Canada, all in US. Not sure if this might be an error on the website... or Classe did not establish new Canadian dealerships yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClasseDealers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	865238

Comment

• garak
          • Jul 2007

Anybody know if Classe has a new multichannel processor in the works? I currently have an SSP-800, and it's pretty long in the tooth now. Or does anybody have a suggestion for a processor that supports HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 that would be at least on par with the sound quality of the SSP-800? Thanks

Comment

• Sasha99
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by garak
            Anybody know if Classe has a new multichannel processor in the works? I currently have an SSP-800, and it's pretty long in the tooth now. Or does anybody have a suggestion for a processor that supports HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 that would be at least on par with the sound quality of the SSP-800? Thanks
            I spoke to Classe rep during the Audio show in Montreal in 2019 - they had prototype of new Delta series on display. Yes, they will develop new multichannel processor and multichannel amps. (but that was almost a year ago- and no products yet)
            I have Classe Sigma (ver1) -(ver2-supports HDMI 2.0), it has excellent sound, but it is only 7.1 channels. (if you do not need more channels, very highly recommended).
            The sound is almost at pair with CP-800 (which I also had before Sigma).

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"