X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gianky_
    • Jan 2020

CP800 Firmware

Dear friends,
    I'm the Italian distributor of Classé. Unfortunately since yesterday it is no longer possible to download the CP800 firmware, I have to do a restore and I don't have a copy, can you help me ? Do any of you have it? If so, can you send it to me? My email is valletta@audiogamma.it
    I asked in Classé but nobody answers me, and since the customer is waiting for a solution I thought I should contact you. Thank you, unfortunately I didn't keep a spare copy, since it was downloadable on the site !

P.S.
    The version is the MKI, but if you have the latest firmware it's ok, it will automatically detect the preamplifier type.
  • jlopes89
    • Jun 2020

I know this thread is old but has your issue been resolved?

Comment

• Bobpaule
      • Sep 2004

September 2019 is around when Classe "wisely" decided to remove all firmware download links to the old generation gear in an effort to push sales of their new products. Onward towards the final victory of capitalism! Little do the greedy businessmen know about keeping a brand image alive. Shot in the foot really.

Your best bet is to make a plea to other members here, some of of us have saved copies.

I have firmware for the CP-700 only.
      IT-Reference 20i(amps/sub) & Elite-20PFi(low current) > Harmony-659 > Marantz-UD9004(bal.2+RCA7.1)/Sony UBP-X800/AppleTV-64GB/Dell Latitude 5490 w. W15 dock > Marantz-AV8805 & Classé-CP700(bypass)/King-Cobra-all > Epson-LS10500/Carada-1.4/Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA secondary monitor/music-ARC> Classé CA-2200 & CA-5100, two Zamp v.3 7.4.1> Belden 10AWG/silver/gold > Paradigm-S8v.2-7.1.4(Servo15v2/P-80A)

Comment

• Joawen
        • Mar 2006

What are you talking about??
        The firmware is here;
        Firmware – CP-800 CP-800 Firmware Current Version: V1.0.6 Last Updated: 6 March 2014 The CP-800 Firmware Update below can be used for both the original CP-800 as well as CP-800 MkII.  The Update will auto-detect your model and install the appropriate Firmware components.  The release notes of the package state “Release_Notes_CP-800_v2.0.1.4”, the package itself is for …

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"