X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bauhaus
    • Jun 2016

Classe SSP 800

Hey guys,
    I am a current owner of the SSP 800 and my Oppo bdp-105 is connected to the SSP 800 via both hdmi and xlr analog. HDMI is for bluray and cd/hdcd, and Tidal playbacks and xlr analog for SACD playbacks only. I stream Tidal through the Oppo as the Oppo has a built-in Tidal app but only using the Oppo as digital transport.

Anyways, on occasion when listening to CD through hdmi fed from the Oppo, my SSP 800 would by itself switch to a different configuration setting (spkr configuration) that I previously stored in my SSP 800 but did not delete it. I've had at least 10 configuration settings saved but did not get a chance to delete the unused configurations. One time the SSP 800 did switch to a different input by itself. It did not happen often, it only happened every once in a while. And all the firmwares are up-to-date.
    Again, this only happened on occasion only when playing CD via HDMI only. Never happened when playing bluray/dvd via hdmi or SACD via XLR analog.

Did you guys (SSP 800 owners) ever experience this before? Any advise, thoughts, inputs will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Last edited by bauhaus; 23 March 2018, 17:39 Friday.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"