Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gainphile
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by wmcarpenter
    Well, I've learned a lot since first starting this build. A few failed experiments, a few important realizations when trying to connect theory with real-world (measurable) results, but most of all, I've learned that there is so much to learn, and this is a hobby I'll probably keep doing for a lifetime. Thank you gainphile (and everyone else) for sharing your ideas and designs with a most grateful community of "sound" architects; both novice and experienced.

"With the drawing of this Love and the voice of this Calling,
    We shall not cease from exploration,
    And the end of all our exploring,
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time." T.S. Eliot
    You're welcome and I too could not have had so much fun in this hobby if it wasn't for Forums like this with people sharing their builds and what they know !!

I'm sure youre Bipole sub configuration would have more than ample SPL 8) any dipoles can dream of! How are the 5" MTM section keeping up ?!

It's been a year since this design completed (how time flies!) and reminded me to come up with better aesthetics for it. Better pull out my finger !
    gainphile.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"