Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JonMarsh
    Mad Max Moderator
    • Aug 2000

This week has been a real barn burner, and not about speaker work, unfortunately.

But I think I'll have the epoxy coat garage floor project wrapped up by the end of Saturday, and I'll do a post in the woodworking advice thread with the link to the original YouTube I selected as a guide, and my own comments about the experience and how I'd amplify on the guide. There's more than a few "gotchas" for a project like this...
    the AudioWorx
    Natalie P
    M8ta
    Modula Neo DCC
    Modula MT XE
    Modula Xtreme
    Isiris
    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
    Minerva Monitor
    Calliope
    Ardent D

In Development...
    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
    Obi-Wan
    Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
    Modula PWB
    Calliope CC Supreme
    Natalie P Ultra
    Natalie P Supreme
    Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Efalegalo
      • Jan 2007

The RSS315-HFA-8 continue to be out of stock.

They went out of stock just before Thanksgiving. For months they were indicating the speakers will be in stock on 3/25/22. Provided weekly updates that 3/25/22 is still the correct date. However....today...its been pushed back to 5/13/22.

I wonder if they will ever be in stock again.

Comment

• Finleyville
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Efalegalo
        The RSS315-HFA-8 continue to be out of stock. I wonder if they will ever be in stock again.
        Well, isn't that a kick in the head.
        BE ALERT! The world needs more lerts.

Comment

• JonMarsh
          Mad Max Moderator
          • Aug 2000

I expect they will be, though it's too bad they've been delayed this much more.

It's their own brand, and I'd hazard the opinion that the main issue is getting the production done, maybe issues sourcing some parts of the driver.

It's not like say, when a Wavecor part goes out of stock at PE, or an Accuton driver, and the only message is "out of stock" - the kicker on Solen is when they say "out of stock" but don't mention "available on backorder".

These certainly aren't normal times...
          the AudioWorx
          Natalie P
          M8ta
          Modula Neo DCC
          Modula MT XE
          Modula Xtreme
          Isiris
          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
          Minerva Monitor
          Calliope
          Ardent D

In Development...
          Obi-Wan
          Modula PWB
          Calliope CC Supreme
          Natalie P Ultra
          Natalie P Supreme
          Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
            Mad Max Moderator
            • Aug 2000

Another CD that floated to the top of my current play list is one from the “Chicks” (AKA “Dixie Chicks”) - Taking the long way home. Great songs, and the sonics shine in the current setup. It’s way past time to pickup “Gaslighter”, their 2020 release- many planned music purchases are on hold while I do things like epoxy coating the garage floor! And moving stuff from storage! And guiding my wife in her technique for the stuff she wants to repaint… it’s going to be a very busy spring and summer.
            the AudioWorx
            Natalie P
            M8ta
            Modula Neo DCC
            Modula MT XE
            Modula Xtreme
            Isiris
            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
            Minerva Monitor
            Calliope
            Ardent D

In Development...
            Obi-Wan
            Modula PWB
            Calliope CC Supreme
            Natalie P Ultra
            Natalie P Supreme
            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
              Mad Max Moderator
              • Aug 2000

BTW, I'm hearing from people that HAVE recently received previously backordered RS315HFA8, so I think that PE's problem is that they're a victim of their success with this part- I.E., by the time they got the late March shipment in, it was already all sold out and now it will be the next order in May when people can get fulfilled.
              the AudioWorx
              Natalie P
              M8ta
              Modula Neo DCC
              Modula MT XE
              Modula Xtreme
              Isiris
              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
              Minerva Monitor
              Calliope
              Ardent D

In Development...
              Obi-Wan
              Modula PWB
              Calliope CC Supreme
              Natalie P Ultra
              Natalie P Supreme
              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                Mad Max Moderator
                • Aug 2000

Work is progressing on remodeling the garage workshop area, but there is much left to do.

However, in the meantime, I have investigated the presence range dip in the measured response and believe I have some simple crossover "fixes" - for those who prefer dead flat or very close to it. It involves removing one RC shunt zobel network on the midrange section, and adding one capacitor in the current tweeter network. How simple this is raises the possibility of having this as a switched option to support ranges of acoustic environment and program material mastering.

I will not implement and test this, though, until we are in the new acoustic space of the new house, sans the echo chamber behavior of our rental. That should be some time in May...

I have also located the pair of BlieSMa T34B tweeters from storage, which raises the possibility of an "upgrade" for this set. However, I find that the traditional series notch filter approach is working very well with the T34A, and even the T34B has a breakup mode at about 32 kHz which would need addressing. Curiously, the off axis polar behavior of the T34A is superior to the B, based on BlieSMa data sheets. This is another factor worth investigating. Additionally, there are some "subtle" differences in the on axis behavior, based on the data sheets, which would require addressing in the crossover. The B is the flattest between 2kHz and 20kHz, the A having a slight hump in the response between 2kHz and 7 kHz, centered at about 3500Hz. The breakup mode behavior in the data sheets is so similar, though, that a crossover modification for that aspect is likely unnecessary.
                the AudioWorx
                Natalie P
                M8ta
                Modula Neo DCC
                Modula MT XE
                Modula Xtreme
                Isiris
                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                Minerva Monitor
                Calliope
                Ardent D

In Development...
                Obi-Wan
                Modula PWB
                Calliope CC Supreme
                Natalie P Ultra
                Natalie P Supreme
                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                  Mad Max Moderator
                  • Aug 2000

Does having the other set of cabinets (top module and woofer module) and the original crossovers moved to the new house count as progress?

At least, I can report that the two opposite thirds of the garage (north and south) have been mudded, sanded, fully primered and the south side painted today- tomorrow is the north side, then assembling steel shelves from Costco on Friday and relocating the big stack of boxes in the dining area (taken out of storage) into the north side of the garage.

And one storage unit is completely emptied and turned in!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_Storage SS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	866771

Now, to put this in perspective, keep in mind that this unit was packed front to back- you couldn't walk into it at all, in early April. And things came out of it like, a large elliptical trainer machine, for example (in pieces of course- I'm not superman- that thing weighs a ton assembled).

Slow work takes time, but there is definitely progress.
                  the AudioWorx
                  Natalie P
                  M8ta
                  Modula Neo DCC
                  Modula MT XE
                  Modula Xtreme
                  Isiris
                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                  Minerva Monitor
                  Calliope
                  Ardent D

In Development...
                  Obi-Wan
                  Modula PWB
                  Calliope CC Supreme
                  Natalie P Ultra
                  Natalie P Supreme
                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

Meanwhile, I am listening to some new disks for "evaluating" the results...

The Sony Music K2 HD mastering release of Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing",

Ry Cooder, "The Prodigal Son" (picked up on this one from some high end equipment reviews)

Surfacing is quite lovely- the best I've heard it. Of course, it should be!
                    And the import Steve Wilson Remaster of Yes "Fragile" (yet to spin- saving it for "stereo")
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Obi-Wan
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• tktran
                      • Jan 2005

I forgot to ask re: this

All drivers measured at the listening positioning, which mic from one position

What's your reason for doing this?

Is this your method of determining the required baffle step compensation, and approximate attenuation required for the other drivers? And how come you choose that particular target response (flat to 1KHz, and down 4dB by 20Khz).

I take it as your in-room target response, or is it the anechoic target response?

best regards,
                      Thanh
                      Last edited by theSven; 21 February 2023, 21:26 Tuesday. Reason: Updated URL for htguide

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

This was just an in room measurement for all the drivers to make sure that the raw response (overlapped) made sense from the viewpoint of sensitivity and a target system design. They were not necessarily windows to the same measurement gate, but each was measured at the same level.

The blue target line assumes flat response to 1kHz and then what may be a "voicing" in the final design (per discussion in other threads, re voicing module) about HF target.

Then, to get a feel for the raw relative phase, I like to measure the woofer and midrange simultaneously,

And the midrange plus tweeter.

There will be some destructive phase combination at the outside of the band, but I've found this kind of check useful to be sure my assumptions about the driver positioning and Z axis relationships are sound for the intended design.
                        Last edited by theSven; 02 May 2023, 16:17 Tuesday. Reason: Update htguide url
                        the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Obi-Wan
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• tktran
                          • Jan 2005

OK, I'm with you. Some QC checks done early.

One of thing I like about VituixCAD is the ability to design at different distance/axis to the measurement axis.

So with a dual channel measurement system like Fuzzmeasure's Automatic Device Correction, VituixCAD allows one to measure at the closest practicable distance for a long time window, and design for a listening distance eg. 2-3m or 5, 10m.

This "any listening positioning you desire" is in the Options tab.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                            Mad Max Moderator
                            • Aug 2000

OK, this is not a "design update", but a schematic update to reflect an updated BOM being prepared reflecting an effort for a value oriented approach for the crossover, especially for a couple of forum members that I know are seriously interested in following up on this...

Key concept is component choices, particularly capacitor choices, and paring down the number of parts but keeping a good quality level considering the impact on sonics, as I've generally experienced.

This is NOT the LR2 alternative design, which is still to be finished (partly assembled boards are in bins, getting move over to the new house tomorrow, even!)

This reflects the topology and summed component values of what I've been testing and listening too, but doing things like consolidating the number of caps, specifying certain high value proposition components in the midrange, and alternates in the tweeter crossover.

So, on the woofer, Solen 400V PP caps. For the midrange, mainly Clarity copper connect CSA caps, probably one of the best values on the market right now. I'd even recommend them for the tweeter if controlling costs is mandatory. But if you have a few extra shekels under the sofa cushions, I'm suggesting either Clarity MR, Jantzen Alumen Z, or Clarity CMR caps, in progressing order of financial pain.

This is NOT a final recommendation; that is subject to further testing and listening sans the echo chamber of the rental house.

And you will notice there are a couple of switches in the crossover, which can be used to trim the presence range; in the current crossover configuration I've been listening to, there is about a 2 dB dip in most of what would be called the presence range, between 1kHz and 4 kHz. Open the RC zobel on the midrange, and switch in the 4.7 uF cap in the tweeter crossover, and VituixCAD tells me it should be pretty close to dead flat in the presence region. That is YET to be verified, but let's just say it's advance information based on best available data.

The speaker set that was modified at the rental will be moved to our new place on Tuesday. The other speaker TO BE modified is already there, as are most of the parts to do that.

Also, one more thing, note I will be testing the T34B and providing an adjusted circuit for any brave souls interested in the Beryllium tweeter. It's funny, the FS impedance bump is essentially identical between the two parts, and the breakup mode for the aluminum part is at about 29kHz, and for the Be part at 31 kHz, BUT, there is a roughly 2dB difference in the on axis level between 7kHz and 20kHz, with the Be part being the flatter, higher output part.

Name:	Isiris WIP BOM May SS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	866788
                            the AudioWorx
                            Natalie P
                            M8ta
                            Modula Neo DCC
                            Modula MT XE
                            Modula Xtreme
                            Isiris
                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                            Minerva Monitor
                            Calliope
                            Ardent D

In Development...
                            Obi-Wan
                            Modula PWB
                            Calliope CC Supreme
                            Natalie P Ultra
                            Natalie P Supreme
                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                              Mad Max Moderator
                              • Aug 2000

We're in the final stages of move out process for the rental house, and the one updated LF cabinet is actually moved into position in our new home for testing.

I have a few more mods to do for the midrange- tweeter cabinet, but hopefully will find time to start in the next week.

Dhar is going to have some time off to start construction on his, around the 4th, so final updates in the cabinet plans must be done soon, too, so I can get the updated construction drawing to him.

And let me tell you, going back and forth between our new home with carpet and a slightly different layout versus the rental with wood laminate reinforces the comparison to an echo chamber- even Liubov was making fun of the old place yesterday afternoon while we were working there, hooting like an owl and listening to the extended decay time!

Curiously, I've been in several Crestwoods in this and the old neighborhood, and the laminate floor seems to be popular... too bad for them.

Oh, and joy of joys, I found my TotalDAC D1 balanced in storage last weekend- when you stash something away years ago, one's memory can get a bit foggy about which stack of. bins it went into, especially when one wrapped it in a heavy duty hoodie for protection!
                              the AudioWorx
                              Natalie P
                              M8ta
                              Modula Neo DCC
                              Modula MT XE
                              Modula Xtreme
                              Isiris
                              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                              Minerva Monitor
                              Calliope
                              Ardent D

In Development...
                              Obi-Wan
                              Modula PWB
                              Calliope CC Supreme
                              Natalie P Ultra
                              Natalie P Supreme
                              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Finleyville
                                • Sep 2006

Good luck with your long-awaited final move. I am glad the new place's acoustics are much more conducive to good sound!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                  • Aug 2000

You better believe I am too! Another busy day wrapped up…
                                  the AudioWorx
                                  Natalie P
                                  M8ta
                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                  Modula MT XE
                                  Modula Xtreme
                                  Isiris
                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                  Minerva Monitor
                                  Calliope
                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                  Obi-Wan
                                  Modula PWB
                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Efalegalo
                                    • Jan 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like the Isiris :-)

I figured I should share some pictures from my current build. This is going to be a very slow build for me, but I had a kick-start while focusing on it 100% during the week of July 4th (my work gave us the whole week off).

It took me about 50-55 hours of shop time to get to this point. I'm a slow builder because I'm still very much an amateur woodworker, and my woodworking has been solely limited to building speakers :-).

The top for me was VERY challenging..... VERY challenging. Not just because I'm an amateur builder, but I really do think it is difficult to build. In hindsight, it's worth every penny to pay Steve Manning to build it.

Perhaps I was being too difficult on myself, insisting on getting perfect cuts - but that's because I didn't want to use any polyurethane-based glue (which has excellent gap filling properties, but it is not as strong as traditional wood glue).

PS - I made many incredibly stupid cosmetic mistakes along the way (e.g., tilting the palm sander, cutting too close to the facet like with the pull saw, etc. ---- so many). But structurally - they are 10/10 (e.g., perfect glue-up, no gaps, fully sealed, etc.).

Name:	eJogt4v.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	601.8 KB
ID:	935288

Name:	FymAPfz.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	653.3 KB
ID:	935289

Name:	yy1GD7z.jpg
Size:	626.7 KB
ID:	935290

Name:	lAR2DfN.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	572.3 KB
ID:	935291

Name:	kq2FcoU.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	656.2 KB
ID:	935292

Name:	wSKhPAJ.jpg
Size:	562.0 KB
ID:	935293

Name:	FOWhXbi.jpg
Size:	705.9 KB
ID:	935294

Name:	vNa80OG.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	558.5 KB
ID:	935295

Name:	zqSLDZG.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	393.8 KB
ID:	935296
                                    Last edited by theSven; 02 May 2023, 16:05 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                      Mad Max Moderator
                                      • Aug 2000

Isiris in July

well, I never said these would be an easy build, BUT!

Just look at how the cabinets turned out in your final pictures! the proof is in the pudding, and this pudding looks pretty tasty to me!

Congratulations and good work!
                                      the AudioWorx
                                      Natalie P
                                      M8ta
                                      Modula Neo DCC
                                      Modula MT XE
                                      Modula Xtreme
                                      Isiris
                                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                      Minerva Monitor
                                      Calliope
                                      Ardent D

In Development...
                                      Obi-Wan
                                      Modula PWB
                                      Calliope CC Supreme
                                      Natalie P Ultra
                                      Natalie P Supreme
                                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                        • Dec 2006

As someone I know likes to say "slow work takes time" Your putting in the time and the results are looking very nice.
                                        Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                          Mad Max Moderator
                                          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Steve Manning
                                          As someone I know likes to say "slow work takes time" Your putting in the time and the results are looking very nice.
                                          Exactly! Assiduous efforts can produce very nice results!
                                          the AudioWorx
                                          Natalie P
                                          M8ta
                                          Modula Neo DCC
                                          Modula MT XE
                                          Modula Xtreme
                                          Isiris
                                          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                          Minerva Monitor
                                          Calliope
                                          Ardent D

In Development...
                                          Obi-Wan
                                          Modula PWB
                                          Calliope CC Supreme
                                          Natalie P Ultra
                                          Natalie P Supreme
                                          Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• 5th element
                                            Supreme Being Moderator
                                            • Sep 2009

Wow look at that. Those are coming along very nicely and that plywood looks as if it machines really well. Those are some crisp looking cuts!
                                            What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
                                            5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
                                            Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                              Mad Max Moderator
                                              • Aug 2000

Dhar did a fine job.

It's interesting, I'm getting more and more inquiries about this design now, with the update on drivers and crossover. Due to other pressing projects, around the house and for Steve, I haven't been able to get back to them yet, but hope to soon. I have been sending out some 2D drawing packages to a few folks.
                                              the AudioWorx
                                              Natalie P
                                              M8ta
                                              Modula Neo DCC
                                              Modula MT XE
                                              Modula Xtreme
                                              Isiris
                                              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                              Minerva Monitor
                                              Calliope
                                              Ardent D

In Development...
                                              Obi-Wan
                                              Modula PWB
                                              Calliope CC Supreme
                                              Natalie P Ultra
                                              Natalie P Supreme
                                              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                Mad Max Moderator
                                                • Aug 2000

Partly in response to the inquiries, and partly for my own satisfaction, I've started the groundwork for updated the Isiris cabinet documentation. My plan is to follow another recent project, with new "ground rules" for the drawing organization, and update the upper edges of the top module and setup cross integration between Shark FX, TurboCAD, and Shapr3D, and make a STEP file set available for those who want to experiment directly with those files, as in comparison to just working with the 2D sheet plans.

There are more interested parties... which I find interesting! And encouraging! I can measure what I've done in the past with CLIO now, but am still looking for my original gear, mislaid somewhere in storage- it has it's benefits, too, complimentary, like TurboCAD or Shark vs Shapr3D.

And to kick this all off, of course I had to buy a new computer, after coming across a special offer from Costco for Mac Studio Max. The M1 Mac mini I've been doing a lot of this work on was originally purchased in a configuration suitable for my music learning activities, and setup that way. Needs must something a bit different for the design work.
                                                the AudioWorx
                                                Natalie P
                                                M8ta
                                                Modula Neo DCC
                                                Modula MT XE
                                                Modula Xtreme
                                                Isiris
                                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                Minerva Monitor
                                                Calliope
                                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                                Obi-Wan
                                                Modula PWB
                                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                                Natalie P Ultra
                                                Natalie P Supreme
                                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                                  • Aug 2000

I've been continuing to look at how I may best update the documentation, not just for the cabinet, but crossover materials. That's brought me back to evaluating the current status of Fusion 360, which was the tool used for the development of the Kurosawa project by Evil Twin. AutoDesk incorporated Eagle PCB into Fusion 360, which gets varied reviews. I have experience with Eagle PCB for projects at work with the original CADSOFT version. I looked at it after Premier Farnell took it over, but didn't bite. They added more library features and component library options. Some of the original Isiris crossover updates were done in Eagle, like this TA6 update.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isiris 10 CSA Schematic-BOM v12 Notes.png Views:	0 Size:	525.9 KB ID:	926652

So, I've been doing some evaluation using a Fusion 360 trial version, and created a current schematic update for the hybrid Copper connect CSA version, employing as many of the library component features for specific component documentation, efforts not possible with the older version. That turned out pretty fair; adding text to the file is not straight forward, but by default it uses Euro style resistor symbols, which I prefer anyway. I'm going to see if I can import my old model libraries into it, but I think I would lose some of the functionality of the current component models, so that may be a moot point.

But this doesn't look bad, and is fairly functional- additional text was added by two stepping into EazyDraw and putting that on a separate layer and exporting as a PDF. But I have to say the overall process for some tasks, like saving and exporting to a PDF in a local folder seems unnecessarily complex; not very user friendly interface and organization.

NOTE: UPDATED OCT 11, adding missing inductor L9.

Attached Files
                                                  Last edited by JonMarsh; 11 October 2022, 11:08 Tuesday.
                                                  the AudioWorx
                                                  Natalie P
                                                  M8ta
                                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                                  Modula MT XE
                                                  Modula Xtreme
                                                  Isiris
                                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                  Minerva Monitor
                                                  Calliope
                                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                                  Obi-Wan
                                                  Modula PWB
                                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                                    • Aug 2000

I spent a fair amount of time this morning combing through all all the VituixCAD and Fuzzmeasure results as well as double checking the last build boards- things had to get dropped in a bit of a hurry last March when we got the go ahead for 3rd party inspection and closing on the house.

I'm preparing to generate a crossover component layout based on the last LR3 build, using EazyDraw in the same method as I created what I call the "SIMPLIFY" LR2 build layouts.

A couple of small discrepancies were discovered, nothing really major, but things like the difference between a 120uH inductor and a 130uH. And that was an "unwound" litz part. So all this stuff is going to be correlated carefully, AND I'm setting up soon with the last crossover builds and going to measure with the Clio setup and the new Fuzzmeasure setup being put together with a new Earthworks M30 measurement microphone; ACO Pacific isn't responding to emails or quote requests, and their order page has been taken down, so I'm inclined to believe they've gone the way of all things of the flesh, as the old saying goes.

This is from the last measurement set I did at the old rental place, 1/12th octave smoothing. Before finalizing the next midrange build update, this has to be checked and correlated again. This is actually with a build optimized for the T34B-4, but measured still with the T34A-4, which rolls off slightly above 3-4 kHz in comparison; running for that requires taking one parallel RC element set out of the circuit. I am probably going to switch to the T34B for my own set, as I have two pairs of those on hand now, due to an oversight of what was already in storage. "Storage" is a double edged blade- very useful, but also a great way to lose track of stuff- like my ACO Pacific mics and 2014 MBP and the first Motu interface I bought! Still haven't tracked those down...

Name:	LRS MKIII 1-12 Smoothing SPL.png
Views:	608
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	926643

the AudioWorx
                                                    Natalie P
                                                    M8ta
                                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                                    Modula MT XE
                                                    Modula Xtreme
                                                    Isiris
                                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                    Minerva Monitor
                                                    Calliope
                                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                                    Obi-Wan
                                                    Modula PWB
                                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                      Mad Max Moderator
                                                      • Aug 2000

Reminder- I'm sharing intermediate steps of development schematics, here. Early this afternoon I did some more evaluation and fine tuning and ordered more parts for testing with the cabinets. These changes involve small topology changes and value changes which in some cases even better optimized the cost structure for the combination of midrange and tweeter crossover...

I.E., WIP - stay tuned, but don't order parts yet!!

OTOH, things are looking very flat between 400Hz and 15kHz, and inverting the midrange produces very deep nulls, so of course phase tracking is very tight. The impedance curve is within a 4 ohm load boundary.

I'm assembling a 2nd test cart this week, with an Earthworks M30 test microphone, and should have that up and running by Saturday or Sunday, if deliveries are made on time. More crossover parts are on order from various countries, with deliveries by Friday.

It's looking up to make some progress...

the AudioWorx
                                                      Natalie P
                                                      M8ta
                                                      Modula Neo DCC
                                                      Modula MT XE
                                                      Modula Xtreme
                                                      Isiris
                                                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                      Minerva Monitor
                                                      Calliope
                                                      Ardent D

In Development...
                                                      Obi-Wan
                                                      Modula PWB
                                                      Calliope CC Supreme
                                                      Natalie P Ultra
                                                      Natalie P Supreme
                                                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                                        • Aug 2000

Given all the things happening on the international stage, this seems like a good time to remember and give a two thumbs up to another set of Isiris built starting from my plans back in 2016, in the Ukraine. I have many more pictures of this build, but these three will give you the idea...

Name:	IMG_2186.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	428.3 KB
ID:	926657

Name:	IMG_2261.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	926658

Name:	IMG_2245.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	333.6 KB
ID:	926659

the AudioWorx
                                                        Natalie P
                                                        M8ta
                                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                                        Modula MT XE
                                                        Modula Xtreme
                                                        Isiris
                                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                        Minerva Monitor
                                                        Calliope
                                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                                        Obi-Wan
                                                        Modula PWB
                                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• audioslave
                                                          • Oct 2003

Wow....I wish I hade those veneering skills.

No rush from me....I am definitely in for more than a few pennies:

Name:	image.png
Views:	538
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	926661

And many pounds....about 450LB to be precise:

Name:	image.png
Views:	532
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	926662

It till be a while till I can start thinking on the crossover...

Mike
                                                          mike

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                            • Aug 2000

Isn't there an old saying that goes something like "In for a dime, in for a dollar!"?

I've reminded Dhar a few times about that...

Now, if you look at that top picture of the cabinets before veneering, note the use of HDF as a top coat on the base wood, to get a nice clean smooth surface. At Avalon, they used Medite back in the old days- no idea about the process, now.

Yesterday was mostly spent pouring over the simulation work, tweaking some topology stuff and component values, and preparing updated crossover layout drawings for the tweeter and midrange for the LR3 configuration. This work will be checked against new measurements in the new house very soon, and I'll also be modding the 2nd cabinet set, and trying out a new damping material on the interior of the midrange cabinet. That one will have a T34B tweeter installed for testing, also.

So, with updated measurements there may be some adjustment of resistor values, based on level checks, but the response in these VituixCAD plots above 500Hz should be quite reproducible for either tweeter. And I expect to have cleaner measurements below, now that the speakers will be in the new living room with carpet and all, and setup more normally. Phase and reverse nulls are totally righteous at this point. I'll also be getting out the turntable from storage- it was sized to be able to handle a speaker of this weight.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isiris TA10-11 SPL.png Views:	0 Size:	171.0 KB ID:	926664

The rough stuff up top is diffraction effects on axis, not using a grille assembly with diffraction control yet.

the AudioWorx
                                                            Natalie P
                                                            M8ta
                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                            Isiris
                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                            Calliope
                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                            Modula PWB
                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Nov 2004

After reviewing my apprentice's work, I found that some changes were in order... his power in the Force needs further development, to be truly worthy for continuing this three way design study upgrade.

Topological and component value changes have been made using VituixCAD with existing data, and three new board layouts have been drawn up. This includes adjustment to the HF crossover for either using the T34A or the T34B, which is also on hand. While the existing data still has diffraction issues in the top end, and room interaction in the bottom end, I believe we are much closer now to the desired solution...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isiris TA10-11A new tweeter LC trap SPL.png Views:	0 Size:	145.7 KB ID:	926684

Components have been ordered and received, and construction of new evaluation boards has begun...

DFAL
                                                              Dark Force Acoustic Labs

A wholly owned subsidiary of Palpatine Heavy Industries

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Nov 2004

I have received some inquiries regarding the cost structure of the crossover filter system in development. This work is progressing as quickly as possible, and shipments of components have been received (another one today) and boards are having components mounted. Naturally, it should be noted that this is not a fixed issue, but one subject to variation, depending on the type and cost of filter components.

We will provide recommended and synergistic BOM proposals... an expected starting point will be a "Budget Mode" version, building on the initial concept for this development of optimizing the value proposition through lower BOM cost.

However, leave no doubt in your mind that this will not be the ending point- our Imperial spies have been insidiously acquiring information from a most unusual source, Tesla, the premier electric vehicle corporation in this sector, with which our personnel have direct past experience and relationships.

That is why, for those with the wherewithal, there will be a documented build employing the "Tesla option", introducing "Ludicrous Mode" for the crossover BOM.
                                                                DFAL
                                                                Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Evil Twin
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Nov 2004

It is said that without Holocam images nothing is real on the Holonet- note this is not to be confused with the meager offerings of the "Metaverse". However, to assuage the growing numbers of enlisted constructors for this project, I will post images of the current "POC" or "Proof Of Concept" Crossover test board construction with most components mounted, but wiring not yet commenced. Note, these are neither "Budget Mode" or "Ludicrous Mode" configurations, but something in between deemed adequate to support listening tests with higher level source equipment, such as an informed Imperial Moff might have on hand.

Low Frequency Filter Board

Name:	LF Unwired.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	926722

Mid Frequency Filter Board.

Name:	MF Unwired.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	547.2 KB
ID:	926723

High Frequency Filter Board.

Name:	HF unwired.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	926724​​​​​​​

DFAL
                                                                  Dark Force Acoustic Labs

Comment

• Finleyville
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Sep 2006

What size are those mockups? Will these x-overs need an external enclosure?

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                      Mad Max Moderator
                                                                      • Aug 2000

These are not mockups but current test builds in progress. The midrange is 12 x 16"; the woofer version shown is 12" by 16" but could be narrowed to 10" x 16", as in the current planning document. The tweeter is much smaller- I am out of town without access to the documents, but it's on the order of 12" long and 8" to 9" wide.
                                                                      the AudioWorx
                                                                      Natalie P
                                                                      M8ta
                                                                      Modula Neo DCC
                                                                      Modula MT XE
                                                                      Modula Xtreme
                                                                      Isiris
                                                                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                      Minerva Monitor
                                                                      Calliope
                                                                      Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                      Obi-Wan
                                                                      Modula PWB
                                                                      Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                      Natalie P Ultra
                                                                      Natalie P Supreme
                                                                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                                                        • Aug 2000

OK, with the progress over the weekend in moving stuff into the garage (no patio furniture boxes there anymore!) and organizing the electronics room, crossover wiring is starting, beginning with the HF board.

As shown above, all the basic parts are mounted.

Just HF schematic is here:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isiris VTX2 LR3 HF Only TA10-V11C XO-schema-1.png Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	926763

First order of business is the HF notch inductor, L9, as you can't readily buy this part. But you can buy a quality part that you can unwind to create this value.

Click image for larger version  Name:	100uH 10uH.jpg Views:	0 Size:	514.0 KB ID:	926764

On the right is the "starting" part, a 100uH AWG15 Litz inductor from Jantzen, purchased through Parts Express, note the part number.

As a homework exercise, boys and girls, get out your calculators or copies of MathCAD/MatLAB or your favorite calculation too, and reverse engineer the Jantzen part. That is, using the inner diameter, and the overall length, and the AWG15 wire gauge for the wire diameter, calculate how many turns and layers it should take to create the 100uH inductor. This is your reality check.

Then calculate what you need for the 10uH inductor. It should come in the range of 20-24 turns- I've seen a lot of variation in online tools, and have to say I wonder how they're doing the math...

But the real point is, you don't need the math to be super accurate, IF you have a basic LCR meter that does good inductance measurements. Alas, my B&K seems to have gotten stashed away with with my ACO Pacific mics, so I ordered a new one today. In the meantime, I have pretty high confidence with the part on the left... based on calculation. But confirmation is better. If you have a sweep generator of some kind, and a scope, you could just measure the notch result, which should be 29kHz with the 3.3 uF cap for C20, (T34A) and 31 kHz with the 3.0 uF cap for C20 (T34B).

Also, you'll need either a solder pot or a high temp soldering iron to tin the Litz wire; if you choose to use a more conventional base inductor, then scraping the insulation off and tinning will be easier. Solder pots, like my Hakko, are recommended but may not be in your budget.

Last edited by JonMarsh; 31 October 2022, 14:23 Monday.
                                                                        the AudioWorx
                                                                        Natalie P
                                                                        M8ta
                                                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                                                        Modula MT XE
                                                                        Modula Xtreme
                                                                        Isiris
                                                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                        Minerva Monitor
                                                                        Calliope
                                                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                        Obi-Wan
                                                                        Modula PWB
                                                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• PANDINUS
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • May 2018

Hi John,
                                                                          can you hear the L9 engaging? did you test it with your ears?
                                                                          And will there be a difference when using a recording from a CD, where the frequencies are not so high as to reach the membrane breakup and Hi Res with high frequency content over 30kHz?
                                                                          Excuse my very bad English. Better it will not be-google translate.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                            • 15271

One of the key problems with high Q tweeter breakup modes is that it cases resonant amplification of distortion products of frequencies lower down, both HD and IM. This is part of where some otherwise fairly good performing tweeters in terms of their basic motor get into trouble (Peerless DA25TX, among many, for example), and get a reputation for being "harsh".

Here, that concept was first applied to the development of the Natali P MTM loudspeaker, and incorporated into both the woofer and tweeter crossovers, and quite successfully, considering how popular that design has been.

A much more recent example would be the Calliope system kit, as delivered by Steve Manning to the current owner of the HTGuide forum. This uses the DA25TX tweeter, for its very linear motor and wide and uniform off axis dispersion with rising frequency. But it has a nasty breakup mode up around 27-28 kHz.

Here is the response with HD2 and HD3 distortion plotted with the complete crossover for the initial POC build, not ported, no diffraction control measures:

Name:	fetch?id=864478&d=1659697115.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	926784

And this is a polar plot set for POC build of this speaker 0-30 degrees in 10 degree increments, which highlights the otherwise excellent performance of the DA25TX:

Name:	fetch?id=864479&d=1660944245.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	926785

And this is a polar response set going out to 70 degrees off axis (speaker on turntable),

Name:	fetch?id=864480&d=1564506828.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	926786

BTW, a lot of us here do listen to high res material with high sampling rates, and energy above 20kHz. Not claiming to be able to hear that directly, but I can certainly hear the difference that the reduction of HD and IM makes at lower frequencies. And I can measure it, compared with the raw tweeter.

The original configuration for this system used a diamond dome tweeter with its breakup mode well above 50 kHz- no notch network was used. But the motor is not as linear as say, the DA25TX, much less the BlieSMa tweeters. The BlieSMa tweeters also minimize radiation from the surround, a technique which is also a focus of the PuriFi midrange used in this update.

In the last few years, I have seen others using this technique, and even a white paper from PuriFi on this topic. But my work and designs predate them by around 15 years.

the AudioWorx
                                                                            Natalie P
                                                                            M8ta
                                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                                            Isiris
                                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                                            Calliope
                                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                                            Modula PWB
                                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                              Mad Max Moderator
                                                                              • Aug 2000
                                                                              • 15271

To facilitate the whole POC effort, I decided to add some binding posts to the test boards, installed on risers fabricated from the same phenolic material as the crossover boars are built on. I've done that, and wired things up; this is complete for now EXCEPT for the notch circuit inductor, which is built, but I will not install it until the replacement LCR meter arrives today and I can check it. All of the crossover boards are having binding posts added this way. Note, for gluing to this phenolic material, I use JBWeld, which judging by smell, is actually formulated like marine epoxy. It certainly mixes and behaves like the marine epoxies I have used, and accordingly, sticks like the taint of original sin. NO way will this stuff drip or run, just like marine epoxy.

As the binding posts still go below the board a bit, I added some Dayton feet on the bottom, ones I had a box of around are the same type I used on the bass cabinet of the Isiris, because I haven't been living anywhere previously where I could spike those cabinets. That's different now, but I may still leave them as is for now. The Dayton part number is DRFS1, and the distribution part number at PE is 240-712, should anyone be curious.

Now, the original Isiris cabinet build was in 2013, and the feet on those cabinets are in excellent condition, here in 2022, so I can attest to the quality of construction. I've used them for heavy sub cabinets, too. Recommended.

Name:	HF Build No 10uH.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	551.8 KB
ID:	926788

the AudioWorx
                                                                              Natalie P
                                                                              M8ta
                                                                              Modula Neo DCC
                                                                              Modula MT XE
                                                                              Modula Xtreme
                                                                              Isiris
                                                                              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                              Minerva Monitor
                                                                              Calliope
                                                                              Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                              Obi-Wan
                                                                              Modula PWB
                                                                              Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                              Natalie P Ultra
                                                                              Natalie P Supreme
                                                                              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                • Aug 2000
                                                                                • 15271

A lot of distractions going on these days, but still making some progress... things are getting organized and setup in the living room finally for playing music and for testing one of the Isiris cabinet sets. The other is yet to be modified.

This is the nearly completed test midrange board. The output side binding post platform had to be re-glued, but that part should be wrapped up drilled tomorrow.

Name:	MF Board Wired.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	824.1 KB
ID:	926796

the AudioWorx
                                                                                Natalie P
                                                                                M8ta
                                                                                Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                Modula MT XE
                                                                                Modula Xtreme
                                                                                Isiris
                                                                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                Minerva Monitor
                                                                                Calliope
                                                                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                Obi-Wan
                                                                                Modula PWB
                                                                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                  • Aug 2000
                                                                                  • 15271

Originally posted by Finleyville
                                                                                  What size are those mockups? Will these x-overs need an external enclosure?
                                                                                  I do have another crossover type in development which is smaller and less expensive, based on the LR2 crossover filter, with midrange phase inverted. This was started as an even more "budget" approach, but I'd frankly want to evaluate it carefully before offering that as an alternative. It would not have as steep a slope on the filter networks, which could have an impact on the sonics and distortion at higher playback levels. For comparison, this is the POC midrange test board in process for evaluation:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Midrange BD Parts mounted.jpg Views:	0 Size:	661.8 KB ID:	926798

the AudioWorx
                                                                                  Natalie P
                                                                                  M8ta
                                                                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                  Modula MT XE
                                                                                  Modula Xtreme
                                                                                  Isiris
                                                                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                  Minerva Monitor
                                                                                  Calliope
                                                                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                  Obi-Wan
                                                                                  Modula PWB
                                                                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                    • Aug 2000
                                                                                    • 15271

The LR2 tweeter board is more complicated, in order to implement necessary/desirable impedance control.

Name:	Tweeter Board Initial.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	865.4 KB
ID:	926800
                                                                                    the AudioWorx
                                                                                    Natalie P
                                                                                    M8ta
                                                                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                    Modula MT XE
                                                                                    Modula Xtreme
                                                                                    Isiris
                                                                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                    Minerva Monitor
                                                                                    Calliope
                                                                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                    Obi-Wan
                                                                                    Modula PWB
                                                                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                      Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                      • Aug 2000
                                                                                      • 15271

In for a dime, in for a dollar- may as well post a pic for the LR2 woofer board- keep in mind this is physically smaller. The single inductor is the same value as the first inductor in the LR3 board for the crossover frequencies chosen.

Name:	Woofer Board SS.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	602.6 KB
ID:	926802

the AudioWorx
                                                                                      Natalie P
                                                                                      M8ta
                                                                                      Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                      Modula MT XE
                                                                                      Modula Xtreme
                                                                                      Isiris
                                                                                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                      Minerva Monitor
                                                                                      Calliope
                                                                                      Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                      Obi-Wan
                                                                                      Modula PWB
                                                                                      Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                      Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                      Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• 1Michael
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Sep 2006
                                                                                        • 293

Those Xovers are so darn pretty, they need to be mounted outside the speaker to show them off😍 ET would be proud.
                                                                                        Michael
                                                                                        Chesapeake Va.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                          Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                          • Aug 2000
                                                                                          • 15271

Originally posted by 1Michael
                                                                                          Those Xovers are so darn pretty, they need to be mounted outside the speaker to show them off😍 ET would be proud.
                                                                                          Yeah, like the Wavecor Ardent cabinet build Steve did with the crossovers on the back under a clear cover!
                                                                                          the AudioWorx
                                                                                          Natalie P
                                                                                          M8ta
                                                                                          Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                          Modula MT XE
                                                                                          Modula Xtreme
                                                                                          Isiris
                                                                                          Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                          Minerva Monitor
                                                                                          Calliope
                                                                                          Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                          Obi-Wan
                                                                                          Modula PWB
                                                                                          Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                          Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                          Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                          Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                                            • 15271

Father Physics is your friend... if you make his acquaintance.

OTOH, one of my favorite sayings is "Trust, but verify". This applies to our understanding of father physics, too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	L9 Check and tweak.jpg Views:	0 Size:	755.3 KB ID:	926811

I unwound initially to just three remaining layers, which is approximately 30T. I measured and checked, and as I would expect, that came in around 27uH (inductance is related to the change in square of the turns) Then I unwound to just slightly under two layers, about 19-20T, checking as I went. Value is the same with 10kHz test frequency, but with an extra digit of resolution.

As many uncertainties as there are in the world today, Father Physics is not one of them.

the AudioWorx
                                                                                            Natalie P
                                                                                            M8ta
                                                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                                                            Isiris
                                                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                                                            Calliope
                                                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                                                            Modula PWB
                                                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"