Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Renron
    • Jan 2008

Free Dayton EMM-6 Microphone

Still alive, just stupid busy, busy, busy for a retired old guy. DIdn't know where else to put this.
    Cleaning out stuff to move, most things just got tossed in the dumpster. Why did I save so much crap?
    Along the way I found a Dayton EMM-6 that I ordered by mistake and never returned. DOH!
    It's NOT the USB version it's the other one. It takes phantom power from 15 volts to 48 volts to work.
    The unique calibration response graph can be downloaded from P.E. / Dayton the # is on the Mic.
    If you pay shipping (probably ~$12) it's yours. First come first serve. I can mail it out tomorrow.
    Ron
    Moving to Tennessee

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220225_120529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	872641
    Ardent TS
  • Steve Manning
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Renron
    Still alive, just stupid busy, busy, busy for a retired old guy. DIdn't know where else to put this.
    Cleaning out stuff to move, most things just got tossed in the dumpster. Why did I save so much crap?
    Along the way I found a Dayton EMM-6 that I ordered by mistake and never returned. DOH!
    It's NOT the USB version it's the other one. It takes phantom power from 15 volts to 48 volts to work.
    The unique calibration response graph can be downloaded from P.E. / Dayton the # is on the Mic.
    If you pay shipping (probably ~$12) it's yours. First come first serve. I can mail it out tomorrow.
    Ron
    Moving to Tennessee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31975[/ATTACH]
    Ron,

I thought you had the dream place after your last move?
    Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• Renron
      • Jan 2008

Brother Steve, Your right, it WAS the dream place. Elections (whether legitimate or not) have consequences. Ca. is devolving quickly IMO. Can't stay here the entire family 4 family groups are moving to Tennessee. So I'm out! It was very nice while it lasted and the chickens are giving us 2 dozen eggs per week. So tasty.
      Here is a photo of my finished shop minus the Delta Unisaw and Grizzly Band saw I've already sold. Wife said I could get a new Harvey table saw. Good Wifee ! Look up Harvey saws, very impressive for the $. Sapele Pommel drawer and cabinet fronts. Grain matched:W

Mitchell has already spoken for the UMM-6, so it's gone too. I hope he uses it.

RonClick image for larger version

Name:	20220307_193958.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	866700
      Ardent TS

Comment

• JonMarsh
        Mad Max Moderator
        • Aug 2000

wow! Tennessee! Of course, I’m not one to talk, being in Idaho now. Got keys to the new built house yesterday. we call it our new fixer upper, because of the stuff I’m going to do before moving in- mainly the garage- full epoxy coat for the floor, and drywall texture and paint the walls and ceiling. Got a nominal 4 car garage, so room to do things.

And believe me, retirement is a lot more work than I ever expected!
        the AudioWorx
        Natalie P
        M8ta
        Modula Neo DCC
        Modula MT XE
        Modula Xtreme
        Isiris
        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
        Minerva Monitor
        Calliope
        Ardent D

In Development...
        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
        Obi-Wan
        Saint-Saƫns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
        Modula PWB
        Calliope CC Supreme
        Natalie P Ultra
        Natalie P Supreme
        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Colonel7
          • Mar 2022

Ron
          Moving to Tennessee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31975[/ATTACH]
          I'll take it if no one has claimed it.

Comment

• Renron
            • Jan 2008

Doc, I saw that you were driving yesterday and i'm thrilled that you escaped from the valley with (most) of your sanity. You are truly one of the nicest people I've met in my 65 years of breathing. I wish you the happiest (you deserve it) and most productive retirement ever. Don't forget some time for yourself too. What's the dog count at this time?
            I'm on 2 but one's got a slope like a steep 4th order crossover. LOL. She's had a good life.
            Miss you already Doc. A true honor to have eaten with you a couple of times.
            Ron
            Ardent TS

Comment

• Steve Manning
              • Dec 2006

That's a pretty fancy set of cabinets there Ron.

Well your not alone with the moving thing, we just moved as well, Northern Maryland.

At the moment I have no workshop, just dirt! Though I just got back from submitting an application for a building permit to build a new one.

Name:	P1000599_2_2.JPG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	866702

Steve
              Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• JonMarsh
                Mad Max Moderator
                • Aug 2000

Doc, I saw that you were driving yesterday and i'm thrilled that you escaped from the valley with (most) of your sanity. You are truly one of the nicest people I've met in my 65 years of breathing. I wish you the happiest (you deserve it) and most productive retirement ever. Don't forget some time for yourself too. What's the dog count at this time?
                I'm on 2 but one's got a slope like a steep 4th order crossover. LOL. She's had a good life.
                Miss you already Doc. A true honor to have eaten with you a couple of times.
                Ron

Thank you for the very kind words, Ron, I'm blushing, but I really have to say, "Right back at you!" I have very fond memories of meeting you at your home and afterwards- I wish you both the best in your new location! Do you have a place already, or still hunting?

Ours is a relatively modest 2000 square foot bungalow, but has a lot of potential and most of the upgrades that were available for things like the kitchen, windows, garage, etc.

But in my case, it's been 70 years of breathing so far... I'm playing the long game. The thought has passed through my mind that if you were still in in Rescue or somewhere else in CA I'd have to suggest dropping by, but Tennessee is not a casual trip these days! And I'm still leery of airplanes...

We have held off on pets here, until getting established and getting travel out of our blood a bit.

I'd like a set like these internet favorites...

Name:	imgpreview.jpeg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	866703

Name:	imgpreview 2.jpeg
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	866704

Name:	imgpreview 3.jpeg
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	866705

you'd usually have to bring them up together when young...
                the AudioWorx
                Natalie P
                M8ta
                Modula Neo DCC
                Modula MT XE
                Modula Xtreme
                Isiris
                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                Minerva Monitor
                Calliope
                Ardent D

In Development...
                Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                Obi-Wan
                Saint-Saƫns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                Modula PWB
                Calliope CC Supreme
                Natalie P Ultra
                Natalie P Supreme
                Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Thezeek
                  • Dec 2015

Brother Steve, Your right, it WAS the dream place. Elections (whether legitimate or not) have consequences. Ca. is devolving quickly IMO. Can't stay here the entire family 4 family groups are moving to Tennessee. So I'm out! It was very nice while it lasted and the chickens are giving us 2 dozen eggs per week. So tasty.
                  Here is a photo of my finished shop minus the Delta Unisaw and Grizzly Band saw I've already sold. Wife said I could get a new Harvey table saw. Good Wifee ! Look up Harvey saws, very impressive for the $. Sapele Pommel drawer and cabinet fronts. Grain matched:W

Mitchell has already spoken for the UMM-6, so it's gone too. I hope he uses it.

Ron[ATTACH=CONFIG]31976[/ATTACH]
                  Received. Thanks for the super deal!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"