Curt Campbell lifetime achievement award recipient!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Curt Campbell lifetime achievement award recipient!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Curt-certificate award.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	872611

There hasn’t been much posted about this so I thought many of you would be interested. Curt Campbell received a lifetime achievement award for his contributions to DIY audio and his help and mentoring of new DIY speaker builders. Meniscus Audio presented this well-deserved award.

Personally, Curt has been a coconspirator to numerous projects I’ve been a part of. Curt over the last 15 years has been my mentor, who I like to call, the genius who makes all of our projects sound as good as they do in our collaborations. As most of you know, Curt has many designs in addition to the ones I’ve been fortunate to be a part of. Many are available on his website and in kit form at Meniscus.

Congratulations Curt!
  • Seattle
    • Sep 2017

Congratulations Curt! As a builder of one of your designs (and at least one more build to come), I can only say, Thank You!

Comment

• JonChurko
      • Sep 2013

Love this. Congrats Curt! Thanks for so many amazing designs. I've built two so far and look forward to trying to build many more.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bear
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2008

Well deserved!
        Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

Comment

• Andy_F
          • Aug 2018

Congratulations Curt!

Thanks to you and Jim, I always get comments on how good my "mini curved statements" sound!

Best wishes from across the pond!

Andy

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• 1Michael
            • Sep 2006

Well deserved :T:T
            Michael
            Chesapeake Va.

Comment

• theSven
              Master of None
              • Jan 2014

Congratulations Curt!!
              Painter in training

Comment

• Juhazi
                • May 2008

Congratulations! DIY work well done and documented, a helpful open personality must be key words for this kind of award.

I've followed Curt and Jim here for some 15 years now, but never ended up building, sorry. Lots of info and ideas came anyway...

Speaker Design Works is the best place for audiophile home speakers for DIY. Our bookshelf speakers and tower speakers are fully documented with clear instructions for the audio enthusiast. Build your own hi-end stereo speakers for music and Home Theater.
                Last edited by Juhazi; 24 October 2021, 04:52 Sunday.
                My DIY speaker history: -74 Philips 3-way, -82 Hifi 85B, -07 Zaph L18, -08 Hifitalo AW-7, CSS125FR, -09 MarkK ER18DXT, -13 PPSL470Dayton, -13 AINOgradient, -18 Avalanche AS-1 dsp, -18 MR183w

Comment

• Heli-Tim
                  • Nov 2015

Congratulations Curt!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"