X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parodielin
    • Nov 2009

Speaker Suggestions for small room classical music

First thanks for the information this forum provides. I recently built a RS TMWW using Dennis' crossover. During the build process, Jim Holtz and Dennis Murphy provided lot of assistance for a newbie like me. Accidentally, I found out Dennis and I live 20 minutes driving distance so if I could seduce the master to my house for a listen, ....

Well, my brother-in-law listened to the RS TMWW and he wants to build a pair for his bedroom where he listened to many classical music while doing his PhD studies. His budget is around $350-400. So he asked me for "expert" opinion.

I provided the following list:

- NatP
    - MarkK's ER18DXT
    - Statements Monitor (Will need to stretch the budget but he really likes the look of ribbon and TB drivers.)

NatP and ER18DXT are close in price. He asked me what I'd suggest but I don't really know what to tell him. My first answer is "What size would you like?" - I know that's lame. I somehow read ER18 is a better driver but NatP has two RS180s.

What woud you suggest?

Also, another question for myself. What is a "sensible" DIY upgrade to RS TMWW? I have an five year old Axiom M60s. M60s have rave reviews but they do not hold a candle to the RS TMWW. RS TMWW is clearly a much higher league speakers and I can tell the significant improvement on the first listen. By "sensible", I mean, what kind of speakers will give me the same feeling when switching from M60 to TMWW? or am I hitting the diminishing return here... Well, my brother in law's question is the priority and if you don't mind providing suggestions on the "sensible RS TMWW upgrade"...

Thanks!
  • cjd
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Dec 2004

I'd do the ER18's or Zaph's SR71's and supplement with a high quality sub crossed in around 60Hz if you can pull it off. If it's just chamber music, sub may not be an issue at all - depends on the instruments.

If the budget supported it I would seriously consider Khanspires, ported (or Statements). While lots of people rave about the Statements, I don't know if they'd do small-room as well with the open tunnel. However, it might be worth a shot. Some design elements don't sit quite happily with my own design philosophy but that does nothing to make them bad options. The larger designs will cover a lot more range and minimize the need for a sub if he's into orchestral stuff.

Classical is among the most difficult to really handle: dynamic range is huge, frequency range is huge (an orchestra typically reaches into the 20's but fundamental harmonics puts you below 20Hz for bass-viol) So you need a lot of midrange finesse and good range extension. I'm classically trained and use it (from solo violin, my own instrument of >30 years, vocals, to organ, to full orchestra) heavily in voicing and evaluating designs.

As for your own upgrade path - there are some incremental options and a lot more variability in many ways - I think you'll start learning different things at this point vs any dramatic changes (or smaller changes will seem more dramatic). I'd say peruse Jon's higher cost designs - the Ardents or the Isis come to mind, but that's not the limit. Again, I'm not quite satisfied with the TMWW crossover, doesn't quite suit my philosophy, and it's definitely good work. So you're into a range of diminishing returns. You need to start paying attention to the other components in your setup too. Want to re-use your existing drivers but try branching out a bit? Try the Khanspires. I suspect that would be a small change, but very definitely voiced differently. You'd learn things but not necessarily prefer the results.
    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• parodielin
      • Nov 2009

Chris,

That's very helpful information. For my own learning purpose, would you comment on why ER18 or SR71 is a better fit given Albert's (my brother in law) requirements (Classical music in a small bedroom) than the NatPs? If I take an educational guess based on your reply, one single ER18 will have more midrange refineness than two RS180s if tweeters are compatible. Am I going to the right direction?

Khanspires and Statements are too big for his room and he wants to move speakers between different places for the next six months or so. So monitors are the way to go.

I'll definitely check out Jon's Ardent. I considered Khan but due to my very beginning wood working skill, Khan's size scares me a bit.

Originally posted by cjd
      I'd do the ER18's or Zaph's SR71's and supplement with a high quality sub crossed in around 60Hz if you can pull it off. If it's just chamber music, sub may not be an issue at all - depends on the instruments.

If the budget supported it I would seriously consider Khanspires, ported (or Statements). While lots of people rave about the Statements, I don't know if they'd do small-room as well with the open tunnel. However, it might be worth a shot. Some design elements don't sit quite happily with my own design philosophy but that does nothing to make them bad options. The larger designs will cover a lot more range and minimize the need for a sub if he's into orchestral stuff.

Classical is among the most difficult to really handle: dynamic range is huge, frequency range is huge (an orchestra typically reaches into the 20's but fundamental harmonics puts you below 20Hz for bass-viol) So you need a lot of midrange finesse and good range extension. I'm classically trained and use it (from solo violin, my own instrument of >30 years, vocals, to organ, to full orchestra) heavily in voicing and evaluating designs.

As for your own upgrade path - there are some incremental options and a lot more variability in many ways - I think you'll start learning different things at this point vs any dramatic changes (or smaller changes will seem more dramatic). I'd say peruse Jon's higher cost designs - the Ardents or the Isis come to mind, but that's not the limit. Again, I'm not quite satisfied with the TMWW crossover, doesn't quite suit my philosophy, and it's definitely good work. So you're into a range of diminishing returns. You need to start paying attention to the other components in your setup too. Want to re-use your existing drivers but try branching out a bit? Try the Khanspires. I suspect that would be a small change, but very definitely voiced differently. You'd learn things but not necessarily prefer the results.

Comment

• Mark K
        • Feb 2002

I guess I'm biased...

Classical covers a wide range. As cj mentioned, no easy task, especially in a bedroom. No way to get an orchestra in there...

If dynamics are more important, the dual RS180's may win out. However, the ER18 should have the edge in power response a bit higher up, right in the range of female vocalists. So you sacrific some dynamics for more integrated female vocals, brass and wind, a bit more image stability.

So, I guess it depends on whether you want organ music or opera, small ensemble or full orchestra.

I can't make a direct comparison since I haven't heard the NatP's. In fact, I've only heard one of Jon's designs. Of course, it sounded great-and it was one of his "lesser" designs...so I don't think you can go wrong either way.

hope that helps!
        www.audioheuristics.org

Comment

• parodielin
          • Nov 2009

That's great info. So now I learned from reading charts, better power response at higher frequency will translate into better female vocal integration. I need to get a book on how to interpret the whole frequency spectrum, linear and non-linear distortions into the sound I hear. That would make reading charts work.

Originally posted by Mark K
          I guess I'm biased...

Classical covers a wide range. As cj mentioned, no easy task, especially in a bedroom. No way to get an orchestra in there...

If dynamics are more important, the dual RS180's may win out. However, the ER18 should have the edge in power response a bit higher up, right in the range of female vocalists. So you sacrific some dynamics for more integrated female vocals, brass and wind, a bit more image stability.

So, I guess it depends on whether you want organ music or opera, small ensemble or full orchestra.

I can't make a direct comparison since I haven't heard the NatP's. In fact, I've only heard one of Jon's designs. Of course, it sounded great-and it was one of his "lesser" designs...so I don't think you can go wrong either way.

hope that helps!

Comment

• JonMarsh
            Mad Max Moderator
            • Aug 2000

For a small room at moderate SPL, I'd vote for Mark's ER18DXT- very nice power response curves- the only thing is, don't expect them to do 110 dB peaks- no mini-monitor will.

Of course, I'm gunning for Mark and Zaph with a new design almost done, but I'm using a waveguide and a bigger box- that's cheating, though it will help lower distortion and broaden the frequency coverage a bit. Mark's would be easier to build; mine will require high faluten stuff like a router table.

Mark heard these, the spiritual progenitor of the Modula MT, built for my daughter, at the Northern CA DIY 2005 which he so graciously hosted at his domicile.

Of course, Mark was a busy guy even back then, with his Morel and Scanspeak based design...

With the highly uniform power response of Mark's ER18DXT, you'll find it would even sound nice in a large room or the next room, as the averaged reverberant sound field is very smooth.

The NatlieP's are not a typical MTM design as done by the DIY community; they have a nutball series/parallel crossover topology that enabled tuning the phase in a 3rd order filter in interesting ways (from a pure LR3 equivalent to something much closer to a B3 with phase quadrature that increases the vertical crossover lobing window height), while still maintaining a nice impedance load and dealing with the nasty things metal cone drivers can do up high. They've been a popular design, and have won DIY competitions in both budget and open classes- the former doesn't surprise me to much, the latter is a bit eyebrow raising even to me. :roll:

They are a lot bigger than these TM's, and require an amplifier comfortable with 4 ohm loads. Dual RS180's does help with the bass output capability, and the RS180 is quite clean in the midrange compared to many other drivers.

BUT, the Seas ER18RNX driver, while not absolute state of the art, is pretty dang amazing at it's price, and has excellent low frequency distortion, both HD and IM. That's why I used it in my Ardent design this year, and why Zaph and Mark have used it in some very nice MT two ways.

And why I'm doing an MT and TMM with it, too.
            Attached Files
            the AudioWorx
            Natalie P
            M8ta
            Modula Neo DCC
            Modula MT XE
            Modula Xtreme
            Isiris
            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
            Minerva Monitor
            Calliope
            Ardent D

In Development...
            Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
            Obi-Wan
            Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
            Modula PWB
            Calliope CC Supreme
            Natalie P Ultra
            Natalie P Supreme
            Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
            Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• ---k---
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Nov 2005

To keep the Khanspire recommendation going, you could choose to be the first to build the In-Khan-Neatos as a bookshelf speaker. It comes to about $400/pr for a 3-way. Should be great. I love my inwalls.

But, I don't really feel comfortable recommending a speaker no one has built for a first or second time builder. So, build Mark's ER18! Add a sub, and it will be fantastic in a bedroom.
              - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
              CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
              CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• parodielin
                • Nov 2009

Jon,

The Vifa/HiVi TM look is very sexy (love the looks of both drivers) and I might have to build a set just based on the look. Yeah, sometimes I am superficial but given your reputation, I couldn't go wrong. I couldn't find it published anywhere except the picture shown in the Modula thread. Btw, Modula is a computer programming language in my knowledge, did you pick this name for any particular reason?

I guess for Albert, Mark's ER18DXT it is ...

For my upgrade, I'll "patiently" wait for your new design. Hopefully, you will have a simpler cabinet for people with limited wood working skills.

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                For a small room at moderate SPL, I'd vote for Mark's ER18DXT- very nice power response curves- the only thing is, don't expect them to do 110 dB peaks- no mini-monitor will.

Of course, I'm gunning for Mark and Zaph with a new design almost done, but I'm using a waveguide and a bigger box- that's cheating, though it will help lower distortion and broaden the frequency coverage a bit. Mark's would be easier to build; mine will require high faluten stuff like a router table.

Mark heard these, the spiritual progenitor of the Modula MT, built for my daughter, at the Northern CA DIY 2005 which he so graciously hosted at his domicile.

Of course, Mark was a busy guy even back then, with his Morel and Scanspeak based design...

With the highly uniform power response of Mark's ER18DXT, you'll find it would even sound nice in a large room or the next room, as the averaged reverberant sound field is very smooth.

The NatlieP's are not a typical MTM design as done by the DIY community; they have a nutball series/parallel crossover topology that enabled tuning the phase in a 3rd order filter in interesting ways (from a pure LR3 equivalent to something much closer to a B3 with phase quadrature that increases the vertical crossover lobing window height), while still maintaining a nice impedance load and dealing with the nasty things metal cone drivers can do up high. They've been a popular design, and have won DIY competitions in both budget and open classes- the former doesn't surprise me to much, the latter is a bit eyebrow raising even to me. :roll:

They are a lot bigger than these TM's, and require an amplifier comfortable with 4 ohm loads. Dual RS180's does help with the bass output capability, and the RS180 is quite clean in the midrange compared to many other drivers.

BUT, the Seas ER18RNX driver, while not absolute state of the art, is pretty dang amazing at it's price, and has excellent low frequency distortion, both HD and IM. That's why I used it in my Ardent design this year, and why Zaph and Mark have used it in some very nice MT two ways.

And why I'm doing an MT and TMM with it, too.

Comment

• parodielin
                  • Nov 2009

Hey, that might not be a bad idea. I haven't asked Albert about detailed placement requirements yet. He planned to move speakers back and forth between his and my sister's places. Against wall bookshelf speakers might be a great option for him.

Originally posted by ---k---
                  To keep the Khanspire recommendation going, you could choose to be the first to build the In-Khan-Neatos as a bookshelf speaker. It comes to about $400/pr for a 3-way. Should be great. I love my inwalls.

But, I don't really feel comfortable recommending a speaker no one has built for a first or second time builder. So, build Mark's ER18! Add a sub, and it will be fantastic in a bedroom.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by parodielin
                    Jon,

The Vifa/HiVi TM look is very sexy (love the looks of both drivers) and I might have to build a set just based on the look. Yeah, sometimes I am superficial but given your reputation, I couldn't go wrong. I couldn't find it published anywhere except the picture shown in the Modula thread. Btw, Modula is a computer programming language in my knowledge, did you pick this name for any particular reason?

I guess for Albert, Mark's ER18DXT it is ...

For my upgrade, I'll "patiently" wait for your new design. Hopefully, you will have a simpler cabinet for people with limited wood working skills.
                    It's not the cabinet that is "complex", it's just that the plastic waveguide has to have the compression driver fitting cut off, then the back side milled flat (I use a simple jig to support the waveguide) on a router table- thats probably the trickiest part.

The intention here is to enable a nice design basically using a PE cabinet, with some tweaks. Custom building cabinets is fun, IF you have the time, and this coming year the agenda at work appears to be that I'll not have much spare time, and may be hard to take vacation, as I'm being split up to support up to four groups- and each would like a full time person. 8O

I've got a couple more designs in progress that will be based on PE cabinets- doesn't someone couldn't build them from scratch, but for those also a little short on time, this would be helpful.

IF you want to put cabinets right on the wall, then going with the In-Khan-Neatos may be a good choice- these ones I'm working on are being built for normal BSC, and sitting away from room walls- the SR712 and ER18DXT are similar in that regard.
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Obi-Wan
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• cjd
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by parodielin
                      I'll definitely check out Jon's Ardent. I considered Khan but due to my very beginning wood working skill, Khan's size scares me a bit.
                      Ohhhhhh, I can't wait to see you get back from finding the Ardent. :B :rofl: The Khans are a daunting woodworking thing, eh? Khan's are only a little taller than what you have...

I'd forgotten about the mini-Khan options (Out-Khans or In-Khans) - they're a different direction as they're 3-ways vs 2-ways. Cheaper drivers than the ER81 but you may acquire some similar midrange refinement and you definitely don't end up with excursion based midrange issues since it's a 3-way.

Should also not neglect the Clearwave options, the M5 or M52 may do quite well with classical.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

Well, if that's what would float your boat, it could be done with the Hi-Vi, but I'd have to suggest/insist on using the Scanspeak D2608-9130 HDS tweeter- it's just MUCH cleaner than the Vifa XT! Better off axis dispersion, too! And once you make that change, it's not hard to insist on using the ER18RNX, for performance reasons also. And that would be the non-waveguide version of the Modula MT MkII, which has been designed on paper, but not yet built- waveguide version taking precedence.

The name was derived from a series of speakers I did in the late 80s through mid nineties which were often modular in design, hence, "Modula", and as you might guess, I used that not expecting anyone to connect it to Modula, the derivative/descendent of Pascal that never really was released, though Modula-2 was the programming language for the Lilith workstation; I liked Pascal a lot.
                        the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Obi-Wan
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• parodielin
                          • Nov 2009

The Khans "were" a daunting woodworking before building the RS TMWW. Now that I learned and I don't think it's "scary" anymore.

mini-Khan is an option that I'll ask Albert to consider once the placement requirements are clear.

For Ardent, well, my "wife-approved" fiscal budget on speaker making has been exhausted. Luckily the fiscal year is almost ended... Once Jon finish the design, I'd love to see the magic he does for the HDS tweeter and ER18s ...

Thanks for mentioning M5 and M52!

Originally posted by cjd
                          Ohhhhhh, I can't wait to see you get back from finding the Ardent. :B :rofl: The Khans are a daunting woodworking thing, eh? Khan's are only a little taller than what you have...

I'd forgotten about the mini-Khan options (Out-Khans or In-Khans) - they're a different direction as they're 3-ways vs 2-ways. Cheaper drivers than the ER81 but you may acquire some similar midrange refinement and you definitely don't end up with excursion based midrange issues since it's a 3-way.

Should also not neglect the Clearwave options, the M5 or M52 may do quite well with classical.

Comment

• parodielin
                            • Nov 2009

I'd love to see and experience your magic on the HDS/ER18 combo. I don't think Albert is in a hurry so I can use my influence to ask him wait. We both will be traveling to Taiwan for most of the Jan, 2010.

Pascal was my first computer programming language. It's funny that I studied electronics in college but b/c I am a computer science major focusing on software engineering, I never paid attention to circuit design. Now to understand crossovers, these fundamental knowledge does help. Had I known that I'd get into this hobby earlier, I'd probably spend more time back then.

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                            Well, if that's what would float your boat, it could be done with the Hi-Vi, but I'd have to suggest/insist on using the Scanspeak D2608-9130 HDS tweeter- it's just MUCH cleaner than the Vifa XT! Better off axis dispersion, too! And once you make that change, it's not hard to insist on using the ER18RNX, for performance reasons also. And that would be the non-waveguide version of the Modula MT MkII, which has been designed on paper, but not yet built- waveguide version taking precedence.

The name was derived from a series of speakers I did in the late 80s through mid nineties which were often modular in design, hence, "Modula", and as you might guess, I used that not expecting anyone to connect it to Modula, the derivative/descendent of Pascal that never really was released, though Modula-2 was the programming language for the Lilith workstation; I liked Pascal a lot.

Comment

• Mark K
                              • Feb 2002

Oh man, that' a terrible picture...

Jon, you've got to wipe that image off your HDD! I've worked to drop 60 # in the past couple of years on my bike and running. Hope to get under 1 hour? for my next 12k!

That three way project was mothballed, however... :E

Jon,

did I miss it, or is there a thread documenting your horn/waveguide project?

Personally, I still think we bombard the DXT designer (Mike Thomas) with emails until he agrees to make 100 prototype 6-8" waveguides that will fit on, say an Usher/Dayton or Seas motor and we all chip in for a group buy...

edit-er, here's an updated photo.

You can sort of see it-lost the gut, better muscle definition. Sadly, it doesn't look that much better :scratchhead:
                              www.audioheuristics.org

Comment

• jkrutke
                                • Dec 2005

Personally, I still think we bombard the DXT designer (Mike Thomas) with emails until he agrees to make 100 prototype 6-8" waveguides that will fit on, say an Usher/Dayton or Seas motor and we all chip in for a group buy.
                                Tooling costs are going to make small quantities (and 100 is a tiny amount) not very feasible. 1000+, maybe. So in other words, it's not very likely anyone will help us. I've been looking into getting a 6 or 7" waveguide into the states for a while now. People are still hacking up MCM waveguides here.

What I'd like to do is a test to see exactly what the DXT technology really does by comparing a normal profile waveguide with a DXT waveguide of the same size. I bet one of these could be modified to mate with a Seas dome
                                Zaph|Audio

Comment

• cjd
                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                  • Dec 2004

100 is not a prototype run. That might be a mold test run, but that means that prototypes are done and you've tooled up for a production run. You MIGHT do that much as a "favor" of sorts if you have 100% cost covered on tooling and prototypes.

1 is a prototype run - it would be hand-made. Maybe 2.

Get me a profile and a wood lathe and I'll hand turn 'em on demand. Ahh yes, I need a place to put the lathe too... How 'bout a nice maple burl waveguide? Though the most cost effective way to do these would be stacked ply rings. Could probably get by with a 3/4HP lathe (~$800+) - if the dimensions are <10" diameter I think it could even be squeezed out on a mini-lathe... but I don't know if I'd want to do that - low power increases risk of grabbing and gouges.

(ok, really. I have no place to put a lathe, so... :P )

Comment

• Mark K
                                    • Feb 2002

Originally posted by jkrutke
                                    Tooling costs are going to make small quantities (and 100 is a tiny amount) not very feasible. 1000+, maybe. So in other words, it's not very likely anyone will help us. I've been looking into getting a 6 or 7" waveguide into the states for a while now. People are still hacking up MCM waveguides here.

What I'd like to do is a test to see exactly what the DXT technology really does by comparing a normal profile waveguide with a DXT waveguide of the same size. I bet one of these could be modified to mate with a Seas dome
                                    Right. If it requires all new tooling, well...

I thought there were some larger version floating around, so I was hoping the tooling already existed. Maybe. I figure I'll get the brushoff, but, no harm in asking...I think it would be possilble to get a decent group buy for a 6-8" version. Maybe between PE/HTGuide/diyaudio/MAD/Seas we can get a 7" DXT to appear.

Or not
                                    www.audioheuristics.org

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                      Mad Max Moderator
                                      • Aug 2000

Jon, you've got to wipe that image off your HDD! I've worked to drop 60 # in the past couple of years on my bike and running. Hope to get under 1 hour? for my next 12k!

That three way project was mothballed, however... :E

Jon,

did I miss it, or is there a thread documenting your horn/waveguide project?

Personally, I still think we bombard the DXT designer (Mike Thomas) with emails until he agrees to make 100 prototype 6-8" waveguides that will fit on, say an Usher/Dayton or Seas motor and we all chip in for a group buy...

edit-er, here's an updated photo.

You can sort of see it-lost the gut, better muscle definition. Sadly, it doesn't look that much better :scratchhead:
                                      Lookin' sharp, Mark! Sounds like you've made some great personal progress! Notice I didn't publish the candid shot of you with the beer. :W

With my knees, I'll never be running marathons, but I'm religious about my elliptical trainer. And BP is down and resting pulse in the low 50s.

My own waveguide two way is just about done, waiting for some crossover parts, the first one is going to ex inlaws (sister and son). So, there's no thread for it yet- I plan to upload a pretty complete PDF and just a few pictures and stuff online, need to spend less time horsing around on the computer, more time building stuff-

I thought it would be done by now, but I was forgetting the time of the year and what that does to shipping...
                                      the AudioWorx
                                      Natalie P
                                      M8ta
                                      Modula Neo DCC
                                      Modula MT XE
                                      Modula Xtreme
                                      Isiris
                                      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                      Minerva Monitor
                                      Calliope
                                      Ardent D

In Development...
                                      Obi-Wan
                                      Modula PWB
                                      Calliope CC Supreme
                                      Natalie P Ultra
                                      Natalie P Supreme
                                      Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• parodielin
                                        • Nov 2009

A side track question...

May I ask a side track question? I thought Dayton drivers were made in China until I received them and they all said Made in Taiwan. I knew Usher made the RS28A but what about the others?

I have a trip to Taiwan and if there are some interesting places that I can visit, that would be nice. Usher is on my list and their retail price is 1/3 of the US retail. I know Tangband is based in Taiwan but their drivers are made in China. Any other potential interesting audio related places you guys would suggest?

Comment

Working...
                                        😀
                                        😂
                                        🥰
                                        😘
                                        🤢
                                        😎
                                        😞
                                        😡
                                        👍
                                        👎
                                        Searching...Please wait.
                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                        Search Result for "|||"